Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

AZ- Sheriff Arpaio will continue fight against illegals

Arpaio will continue fight against illegals
    by Jim Cross
    (October 5th, 2009 @ 6:04am)
    Comments:92

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has vowed not to change his policies on illegal immigration despite a change in federal rules.

A new deal with Immigration and Customs Enforcement allows the sheriff to screen inmates booked into the county jail for immigration status, but does not extend to street enforcement.

"Nothing will change. Stay tuned," Arpaio told News/Talk 92-3 KTAR's Jay Lawrence Sunday night.

Arpaio said he will continue his policies, including crime suppression sweeps, under state human smuggling laws.

"I don't need the feds to do my crime suppression, to opt to arrest illegals," Arpaio said. "I can do it without the federal authority."

The sheriff said he plans another crime suppression sweep soon "to show Washington and everybody else, I'm not changing. I will not be intimidated by Congress, by alleged racial profiling investigations by the Justice Department."

He said he will continue to deliver illegal immigrants to ICE.

"I hope they accept them. If they don't, I'll bring them myself to the border."

Arpaio said the changes are pure politics by the Obama Administration and congressional Democrats. He said he believes they are using him as an example to end the policy that allows local law enforcement officers to arrest illegal immigrants.

http://ktar.com/index.php?nid=6&sid=1216834#
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GO SHERIFF JOE!
    It is nothing but politics when the stance and enforcement has changed at DHS from not arresting illegal workers to only stuffing the employers in jail or fining them out of business. Can't both be done at the same time?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    "I don't need the feds to do my crime suppression, to opt to arrest illegals," Arpaio said. "I can do it without the federal authority."

The sheriff said he plans another crime suppression sweep soon "to show Washington and everybody else, I'm not changing. I will not be intimidated by Congress, by alleged racial profiling investigations by the Justice Department."

He said he will continue to deliver illegal immigrants to ICE.

"I hope they accept them. If they don't, I'll bring them myself to the border."
    Whatta GUY!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOE, you are my hero!!!!

Sheriff Arpaio For President in 2012!!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

April
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Sheriff Arpaio For President in 2012!!
    We know where his dedication and loyalty is!!! He would make a great president!

This man is so great!!! Unbelievable!!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sheriff Joe just wants to enforce laws, that is his job. Too bad the 'powers that be' do not want our own immigration laws enforced. If they did we wouldn't be overwhelmed with 12-20 illegals as we are now.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WOO-HOO! GO SHERIFF JOE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    GO JOE GO , This is a breath of fresh air
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast