Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by revrick
    Might be time for American citizens to help out the sheriff......... :D
    Sheriff Joe got a citizens posse just by asking for volunteers.
    All this sheriff has to do is ask and the people will be there.

Arizona also has a law enforcement mutual aid pact whereby every city, county and state law enforcement agency goes to the aid of any agency that request aid.

Other states will also respond if the governor of the state ask for out of state assistance.
    Nevada sent their National Guard into CA. several years ago during a series of wild fires here.
    One CA. Highway Patrol and 6 NV. troops would work together.
    The CA. cop was the authority and the troops were the muscle to back it up.
    It worked well.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And so it seems Nappy is asking....."Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

If this sheriff and his deputies actually did come into armed conflict with the cartels, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out that the other side was getting assistance from this White House.

And rest assured, the establishment Republitard Party will do everything in their power to make sure that their Presidential nominee in '12 will be another open borders zealot. Just watch. The Booshes have become vocal on this issue as of late including Jorge Boosh.....can you believe it? I guess he figures he still hasn't done enough damage to this nation yet. That's just insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by revrick
    Might be time for American citizens to help out the sheriff.........
    I think so as well!!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    And so it seems Nappy is asking....."Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

If this sheriff and his deputies actually did come into armed conflict with the cartels, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out that the other side was getting assistance from this White House.

And rest assured, the establishment Republitard Party will do everything in their power to make sure that their Presidential nominee in '12 will be another open borders zealot. Just watch. The Booshes have become vocal on this issue as of late including Jorge Boosh.....can you believe it? I guess he figures he still hasn't done enough damage to this nation yet. That's just insanity.
    In a roundabout way they ARE getting assistance from the WH thru their complete and total lack of action in securing the border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12