Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ: Shots reportedly fired at security workers at border

Shots reportedly fired at security workers at border
    August 30, 2007 - 7:57AM
    Gunshots were reportedly fired from Mexico at private U.S. security contractors guarding equipment being used to build the border fence Wednesday morning, according to a news release from the U.S. Border Patrol.

At about 9:45 a.m. a security officer from Pinkerton Government Services notified U.S. Customs and Border Protection Border Patrol agents that 12 -15 gunshots were heard while he and two other guards were near the border about 30 miles south of Wellton.

Immediately after the shots rang out, the guards spotted a white four-door sedan driving slowly westbound along Mexican Highway 2.

By 9:50 a.m., a CBP Air and Marine Operations Yuma Branch helicopter responded to the area and spotted the vehicle driving off road south of a military checkpoint in Mexico.

Mexican authorities were notified of the incident. No one was injured, according to the release.

This marks the second time in a week that violence with guns has been directed toward the United States from Mexico, according to the release.

On Aug. 23, a CBP helicopter pilot was assisting ground agents after a suspected smuggling vehicle got stuck while trying to escape into Mexico near the Colorado River. While hovering above the vehicle the pilot, utilizing the helicopter’s forward-looking infrared system, saw an occupant emerge from the vehicle and point a rifle in his direction. The pilot immediately maneuvered the aircraft away from the area. No gunshots were reported from either the pilot or agents on the ground.

In other Border Patrol activity Wednesday, agents from the Yuma Sector intercepted a group of individuals suspected of conducting surveillance operations in support of smuggling activities.

While conducting aerial surveillance in the sector’s east desert at about 10 a.m., a pilot alerted agents assigned to the sector’s Wellton station of the presence of foot sign from six individuals. The pilot later notified agents that he had located the group near the Cabeza Prieta mountain range about 60 miles southeast of Wellton.

Agents from Camp Desert Grip responded and apprehended the six individuals, who were determined to be Mexican nationals illegally in the United States.

During the apprehension, agents discovered the individuals were carrying camouflage backpacks containing binoculars, a one-way radio, a cellular phone and spare battery, a solar-powered battery charger, a compass and provisions for approximately one week. One of the subjects was also carrying a small amount of marijuana.

The group was transported to the Wellton station for further questioning and processing.

http://www.yumasun.com/articles/border_ ... hicle.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

One of these days all hell is going to break lose on that border and some one is going to die, someone as in an American!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ACTION ALERT REQUESTS!!
    Please activists leave comments,at below link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!This has been extended to 9/11 ALIPAC's anniversary date, we have fallen short of the goal and have so many fights ahead of us, remember all small donations add up .
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    __________________________________________________ __________-
    THE FERN AND THE BAMBOO

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=80573
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This marks the second time in a week that violence with guns has been directed toward the United States from Mexico, according to the release.
    These events should be considered an act of war. I have a gut feeling (and I hope I'm wrong cause I hate to be like the human skull chertoff) that someday soon, a BP agent, Minuteman or another border protection volunteer is going to end up dead at the hands of illegals. It really isn't a question of 'IF', it's a simple matter of when.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Sippy you are so right and I have been expecting hear it soon myself. I would only hope that anymore incursions or psuedo military surveillance on their part would be considered an act of war and we should respond appropriately.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The stepped up attacks at the border reflect the lies Mexican people are being told about BP'S shooting unarmed Illegals.

Combine that with the increased interference BP is causing the drug & smuggling trade and yes I think BP'S & US Citizens on the border are going to get killed.It is just a matter of time..........
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I have a gut feeling also sippy. I have the feeling that a war along our southern border is imminent if the federal government doesn't secure the border and give the Border Patrol the support and resources that they need.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar
    Millions of illegals coming across the border ... waving Mexican flags ... demanding benefits .....raping, robbing, killing citizens ... openly announcing their intent to take back their land and now shooting at Border Guards and workers. Sounds like we are describing an invasion-war. This reminds me of when Bush sat looking dumb faced while planes were hitting the world towers.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    ...someday soon, a BP agent, Minuteman or another border protection volunteer is going to end up dead at the hands of illegals. It really isn't a question of 'IF', it's a simple matter of when.
    The mainstream media, Bush's LaRaza cronies and others and probably waiting to concoct a story that blames the Minutemen. A clever news edit could easily be made to make it look like Minutemen are 'shooting' at Mexicans.

Fake Palestinian news footage is now being used to concoct fake news reports about Israel attacking Palestine while well-heeled reporters like Geraldo Rivera use this fakery as a basis to advance their own anti-American agendas. Those of us on this group are well aware of the congruence between Mexican and Islamic terror propaganda efforts.

http://www.seconddraft.org/cur_invest.php

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Millere, I have to agree this is likely what is happening, or could happen in tha kind of event.

Where was it that someone pointed out that the Mexican media (down in Mexico) actually is using these propoganda stories about how illegals are being handled or treated here? I know I heard or read something a while back about it, does anyone remember what it was or where?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast