Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ. Trailer Co. convicted of hiring illegal aliens

Trailer manufacturing company and owner convicted of hiring illegal aliens

by Hugh Holub on Jul. 08, 2011, under crime, politics

From US Attorneys Office – Arizona July 8, 2011:

TRAILER MANUFACTURING COMPANY AND OWNER CONVICTED OF KNOWINGLY EMPLOYING ILLEGAL ALIENS

ORDERED TO PAY $30,000 CRIMINAL FINE

PHOENIX – Arizona Trailer Manufacturing, Inc., a company based in Buckeye, Ariz., and its president and owner, Richard Taylor, also of Buckeye, were sentenced on Wednesday to two years of probation and to collectively pay a $30,000 fine for engaging in a pattern and practice of knowingly employing illegal aliens. Sentencing took place on July 6, 2011, in front of U.S. Magistrate Judge Lawrence Anderson.

“This is a unique case because both the owner and the company itself were sentenced and fined for knowingly employing illegal aliens,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    This has been going on in the manufactured home industry for at least 30 yrs that i know of! One of the supervisors at the mobile home plant in Phoenix, that my husband worked at was a "coyote"

"State Governments need to ignore federal government and do what they're constituents demand, not illegals!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This company is right down the road from Sheriff Joe's tent jail.
    But he didn't bust this place?
    The investigation was conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
    The prosecution was handled by Assistant U.S. Attorney Dominic Lanza.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    There are too many places!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    I worked in a cabinet factory in a suburb of Phoenix in the early 80s,2 whites and I was one of them The other was a white guy,and one day he went to the office,and the receptionist wasnt at her desk, so he got on the intercom and said " Emigre' vamanos!!!" the entire factory of 200+ workers disappeared, it took 2 weeks for the mgmt to convince the illegals,that they could come back. And in the mean time the americans that dont want to build cabinets,worked our a--es off

Quote Originally Posted by strugglingcitizen
    I worked in a cabinet factory in a suburb of Phoenix in the early 80s,2 whites and I was one of them The other was a white guy,and one day he went to the office,and the receptionist wasnt at her desk, so he got on the intercom and said " Emigre' vamanos!!!" the entire factory of 200+ workers disappeared, it took 2 weeks for the mgmt to convince the illegals,that they could come back. And in the mean time the americans that dont want to build cabinets,worked our a--es off
    That would probably get one arrested in these politically correct times.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by strugglingcitizen
    That would probably get one arrested in these politically correct times.
    He wouldve been fired,but he spoke spanish and mgmt didnt!!!

$30,000 was probably a drop in the bucket compared to their annual income. But it is a good start.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    $30,000 was probably a drop in the bucket compared to their annual income. But it is a good start.
    Yup. 10+ illegal aliens for at least 3 years. The savings was probably a fair bit more then the $30k fine they had to pay. The penalties need to be much stronger including jail time and say $5k for every illegal alien for every year employed. Lets see the company deal with a $300k fine. Ohh but the business will likely go belly up.... course that creates a vacuum effect for a new business to fill that void... legally.