Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ: Unclaimed 2-year-old girl among illegals in van

Unclaimed 2-year-old girl among illegals in van
    October 18th, 2008 @ 1:29pm
    by KTAR Newsroom

Maricopa County Sheriff's deputies pulled over a van Saturday with 12 illegal immigrants inside. Among the group was an unclaimed 2-year-old girl.

MCSO officials are asking for the public's help in identifying the girl.

"I'm gravely concerned at the possibility that this child could have been kidnapped in Mexico and is being transported for sale here in the United States," Sheriff Joe Arpaio said in a press release.

"I will ensure that my deputies vigorously investigate this case to locate the true parents of this child and determine how this child ended up being unclaimed cargo in the smugglers' vehicle."

Deputies pulled the van over after it made an abrupt u-turn right in front of officers.

Of the 12 illegal immigrants, there were eight males and four females, and two were identified as smugglers.

http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=976218
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She could have been captured, sold, sent to a family member.....who knows. She is such a beautiful child.......I'd take her in a heartbeat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is the most disgusting thing I have read yet. I certainly hope that there will be DNA tests will be run on all of the adults, because I cannot imagine a parent sending a defenseless child into another country by herself. Of course, they may have sold the child as someone sicko ordered her up for sexual slavery, or the coyotes kidnapped her.
    Would write more, but now I have to go upchuck.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If none of the illegals in the van claim her, tell them you will turn her over to CPS for adoption and the parents will never see her again. This should force the parent(s) to come forward, if they care about the little girl.

If no one comes forward (that the child herself recognizes) turn her over to the Mexican Consulate so they can find and reunite her with her family.
    "

And this is the culture we are to be tolerant of?
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

What a sad experience for that child.

There is so much child trafficking in American now and if you knew just half of what goes on in your area it would make you puke.

I think they are being kind by saying she was kidnapped. The truth is probably that she was sold by her parent(s).

Just another example of "Family Values".

Dixie

I'm hoping that at least one parent was in the van and is remaining silent until he/she sees if the child is allowed to stay in the US. The parent probably figures they can sneak back over the border if deported and wants the child already here. I don't want to believe the parents would have sold her, that's too heartbreaking to contemplate.
    "

What about the American six year old boy in LV, AZ

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    What about the American six year old boy in LV, AZ
    They called off the Amber Alert and arrested the grandfather a a "person of interest". I pray they find him unharmed. No child should be treated like this. There's are several threads on this story.
    "

The parents may have been in the van and wanted the child to remain in this country for a better life. However, this little girl looks old enough to communicate, so I doubt her parents were in that van. Another likely possibility, is the parents came to this country illegally, and later sent for or paid a coyote to bring the little girl over.

Either way, this breaks my heart to see this little girl in this situation! These people make me absolutely sick to my stomach!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast