Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America---

--- the Paper Tiger of the 21st century. The nation that ignores or rebuffs its allies and kisses its enemies.

My worst fear is that Obama is allowing this to happen deliberately and then will declare a national emergency so he will be able to become our first dictator.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ranchers speak out on lack of action

Posted: Apr 02, 2010 10:24 AM PDT
    Friday, April 2, 2010 1:24 PM EST

Video
    Ranchers want more border security now
    2:18

Reporter: Joel Waldman
    Web producer: Danya Kline

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - Ranchers across southern Arizona are rallying around their friend and neighbor Rob Krentz after his brutal murder. Krentz was shot to death on his ranch last Saturday.

Some are downright angry, blaming politicians for not backing them at the border. " Look at our government. It can't keep people from walking in, it's beyond belief," exclaimed rancher Art Thomasson.

That lack of protection ended in spilled blood that has now prompted Congresswoman Giffords to take decisive action.

Giffords said, " I wrote to the President and Janet Napolitano, requests to immediately deploy the guard to the border."

Giffords also wants more Border Patrol, and a forward operating base much closer to the actual border line. Ranchers are hoping that it happens, but they're filled with doubt after years of getting ignored.

" There is nothing new. The people out of Washington seem scared of it, scared of this border," says Thomasson.

But that same fear has not overwhelmed the cowboys we talked to.

One said he carries a firearm, and that even though he doesn't want to use it, he will if he has to.

Another one told us that he knows people who have been yanked off of horses. He asserted that if can help it, he won't let that happen to him.

Ranchers are demanding security first, DC politics can wait.

Without a remedy and without an answer, this land is forever changed by the murder of rancher Robert Krentz.

http://www.kgun9.com/Global/story.asp?S=12248228

click on the source link above to view video
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ReggieMae wrote:

"My worst fear is that Obama is allowing this to happen deliberately and then will declare a national emergency so he will be able to become our first dictator."

I had written:

"Is it paranoid to wonder if it is not a coincidence that Mexican Drug Cartels now are emboldened enough to attack the Mexican army in a major city as far north as Monterrey (which used to be know as the "Boston of Mexico"!). Do you think they realize that Mexico is not able to stop their steady takeover, and that the United States has no interest in stopping their steady progression north? Could it possibly have been pre-planned for Calderon to stir up all this conflict with the drug cartels until civilian order in much of Mexico simply collapsed, the U.S./Mexican border was completely overrun (or "kicked in") by droves of Mexicans fleeing the resulting violence, resulting in a defacto merger of the United States with Mexico? I do not wish to believe that is true; however, the deafening silence on the part of our own government in the face of the growing climax of this decades-old situation is frightening. Since both Bush and Obama have used the National Guard rather than a national draft to fight their two wars, I don't believe the state governors any longer has enough state guard troops and equipment at home to temporarily protect their own borders themselves if they wanted to.

Drug Gangs Attack Army Bases Near the Border
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-193557-0-da ... rasc-.html"

My point was, do you think that, having been unable to achieve amnesty, a guest worker program, and authorization for a NAFTA highway by peaceful legislative means that the globalists simply are going to establish a commercial free trade zone extending the length of both hemispheres and ruled over by their own form of non-representative government which controls the armies by allowing this violence to continue unchallenged and then simply taking over by marital law? Mexican helicopters have been sighted once again flying over Zapata, TX, and the Bush Administration made it a dubious "point of pride" to allow both the Canadian and Mexican armies into the continental United States during Hurricane Katrina under the guise of a "national emergency" as a part of "accustoming" the population to this. I believe the situations in which martial law could be declared also were greatly expanded under Bush. It seems difficult to distinguish the policies of one from another once they get in office!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12