Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ: Wrongfully jailed immigrant loses lawsuit vs public...

Wrongfully jailed immigrant loses lawsuit vs public defenders

PHOENIX -- A judge has refused to award money to a man who spent more than three years in prison and was deported without knowing he'd been awarded a new trial.

Juan Garcia Sanabria's conviction was overturned in 1999, but nobody _ including the judge, his public defenders and prison officials _ told him he was free to go.

Sanabria, 44, spent more than 3 1/2 years in prison and then, even though he had been living and working in Arizona as a legal immigrant, he was deported as an alien felon.

When he returned to Arizona, illegally this time, he was arrested and facing another three years in prison when immigration officials finally realized that he was not a convict.

Sanabria sued his two public defenders, but a Maricopa County Superior Court jury sided with the attorneys on Friday and declined to award anything to him.

"I don't know what to believe and what not to believe anymore," Sanabria said. "It's not only me. It's my whole family. I'm still in the same situation. Nothing happened again. They didn't care about my rights."

Sanabria doesn't have another immigration hearing until April to sort out his case.

His wife, Maricela Lopez, said that their power, phone and water have been turned off. They have 12 children between them.

http://kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=6790233
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    First I would suggest stop breeding... 12 kids between the husband and wife ...... and the guy want's the publics money for breaking the law ... boot him, his wife and 12 kids that will breed 144 kids, that will breed 1,728 kids out of the country before this single family bankrupts the school's, hospital and local welfare office ... We are tired of this, rewarding illegal aliens (migrants) are people within a nation (Legally) that move around to differant jobs ... these people are criminals and want to be rewarded with citizenship and public benifits.... tell ya what people... if you think they are satisfied with picking your matters and tatters and be satisfied with that job for life you better take a look and see how many of them are now carpenters, masons, brick layers ... you and your childrens well being are at stake here ... me thinks it will soon be time for another tea party, because big bussiness loves these people to drive down your wages and every subsequent generation ... the robber barrons are padding thier own pocket and forcing you to pay for it with higher taxes to pay for welfare and you name it ..... it's gonna get nasty before it get's better
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seems the left hand never knows what the right hand is doing anymore. Nobody knows anything.

Welcome Airbourne......I'm with you on thinking it's gonna get alot worse before it gets better. Heck anyone or all of those 12 kids will most likely get a free ride through college and "special" rights after that to guarentee they get a leg up while our own kids get their last leg pulled right out from under them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

His wife, Maricela Lopez, said that their power, phone and water have been turned off. They have 12 children between them.
    Third world baby farms...just what this country needs more of. GET OUT!!!

What does the fact that their utilities have been turned off have anything to do with this?

The guy spent 3 1/2 years in prison and then was deported for how long before sneaking back in.......how did the utilities get paid during all that time?

Oh well, maybe they should've figured the cost of water usage and electricity by 12 kids before they decided to breed irresponsibily.

They have 12 children between them.
    TWELVE KIDS!! TWELVE. OMG. WTF?