Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Aztlan Civil Liberties Union

The Aztlan Civil Liberties Union

April 23, 2008

Everyone knows that the ACLU are advocates for illegal immigration and open borders, but this takes the cake.

[quote]In a historic agreement to pursue joint strategies to protect the human rights of migrants moving across the Mexico-United States border, the ACLU of San Diego & Imperial Counties and the Comision Nacional de Derechos Humanos today signed a document declaring common goals and principles to address the serious human rights issues.

The Memorandum of Agreement between the two organizations charges the parties jointly to explore legal actions to challenge Operation Gatekeeper and other programs that have contributed to migrant deaths, and to educate a transnational audience about the issue of human rights tragedies at the border. More than $30 billion dollars have been spent on Gatekeeper since its inception, but the program has done little to prevent illegal entries—it has simply shifted them to the mountains and deserts east of San Diego, where migrants face much harsher conditions in remote, environmentally hostile areas.

The agreement was developed in reaction to the continually mounting death toll of now more than 5,000 migrants along the border, as well as the challenge of advocating on these issues effectively from just one side of the border. With respect to abuses by federal law enforcement agencies, for example, U.S. federal agencies have acted with immunity and a complete lack of transparency.

Kevin Keenan, Executive Director of the ACLU-San Diego and Dr. José Luis Soberanes, President of the Comisión, signed the agreement at the “Justice in Mexico: Evaluating National and Local Strategiesâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

here Murguia of La RAZA denies it all.....

Come Hear "The Case For Jamiel's Law" On May Day
    By Walter Moore, Candidate For Mayor of Los Angeles, WalterMooreForMayor.com

You are hereby cordially invited to come hear, in person, "The Case for Jamiel's Law."

Date: May 1, 2008

Time: Doors open at 6:30 p.m., presentation starts at 7:00 p.m. sharp

Place: The Ebell, 743 South Lucerne Boulevard, Los Angeles 90005. This is a beautiful historic building in the mid-Wilshire area, at the corner of Wilshire and Lucerne.

Admission: Free, but bring your checkbook because you'll want to contribute generously to the Committee to Elect Walter Moore and The Foundation for Jamiel Shaw II.

As you may already know, weeks ago I invited Mayor Villariagosa to debate me on this issue on this day. Alas, his office told me yesterday that he can't make it. So you won't hear Villaraigosa explain why he gives sanctuary to gang members. But you will hear me prove why our city should not, and how we're going to put Jamiel's Law on the March 3, 2009 ballot.

You will also hear from talk-show host Kevin James (KRLA 870 AM), who graciously agreed to speak at the event. We may also have some surprise guest speakers, plus, of course, your questions and comments.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Wow, talk about a waste of time and money! But hey, let them use all their money up on this.

I have to laugh at their logic though, the US deports illegal aliens while the Mexican police/military "allegedly" maims, robs, rapes, beats and yes, even kills them and the ACLU is worried about the "treatment" illegal aliens receive in the US?!?! How udderly dumb.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I am beginning to think they have been working under the guise of "American civil Liberties union" all of these years and now after building it into this huge organization they are showing their true agenda and jean got the title right on..."Atzlan"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)