Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wish the story offered up a few more facts. Did this lady have a tourist visa? What was her business in America?
    I agree MW, something stinks to high heaven here. My best guess is that airline agents in Mexican airports can be easily bought off. I am also not buying the fact that she just "happened" to have that baby enflight (or arrive in late stage labor). Surely she was in some stage of labor when she boarded that flight.

Welcome to the sanctuary city, my friend...You know what really makes me sick? Our news reporters acted as if this was a joyous event. I have been fuming about it ever since!

Someone her age..............wonder how many other children she has back in Mexico.

..............wonder how many other children she has back in Mexico.
    Who knows......could be her last shot though.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The child should be considered a native of Mexicana Airlines. They can pick up the tab and support the kid.

This got me thinking about Elvira and Saul too. So Elvira uses her U.S. born son as an excuse that she MUST remain in the U.S., as if she'd be unable to bring her son with her to Mexico. As we know she has ulterior motives. This Mexican woman on the plane, I assume was arriving in Chicago for a legitimate reason with legitimate motives? She was probably coming to visit some of her transplanted family that now resides in Chicago. She probably has a tourist visa. Will she be so arrogant to take on the attitude that now that her child is a "citizen," that she MUST remain in the U.S. just like Elvira? Will our corrupt government even contemplate this option for her if this is her desire?
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I agree this was planned. I would like to know if she paid off airline staff to get on that plane as far along as she was in her pregnancy. Also how long was her labor. It is amazing how well they know how to get around our laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12