Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Paidmytaxes wrote:

I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHO SCREWED THE DOG FROM AN ADMINISTRATIVE POINT OF VIEW?
    I'd still like to know how she avoided a forced deportation after receiving a second order for deportation!

This whole situation just doesn't meet the smell test.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HEY VINNIE, WELCOME, I'M SOMEWHAT NEW TOO.

I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO CONTRIBUTE BUT I DO TRY.

President Barack Obama's aunt, a Kenyan immigrant who ignited controversy last year for living in the United States illegally, has returned to her quiet apartment in a Boston public housing project to prepare for an April 1 deportation hearing that will be closed to the public.
    She returned to "her" quiet apartment? How has she been paying for it since she left in the fall? Have the taxpayers been paying her rent since then? Will public housing pick up the tab for someone to keep an empty apartment?

Quote Originally Posted by Steph
    President Barack Obama's aunt, a Kenyan immigrant who ignited controversy last year for living in the United States illegally, has returned to her quiet apartment in a Boston public housing project to prepare for an April 1 deportation hearing that will be closed to the public.
    She returned to "her" quiet apartment? How has she been paying for it since she left in the fall? Have the taxpayers been paying her rent since then? Will public housing pick up the tab for someone to keep an empty apartment?
    well of course the american taxpayers have been paying the bill.
    im sure she isnt paying a damn penny

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123