Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bail for man held for raping 8yr old

http://link.toolbot.com/chicagotribune.com/72319
    Bail $325,000 for man held in girl's '06 assault
    Advertisement

April 2, 2007

CHICAGO -- Bail was set at $325,000 Sunday for a Chicago man accused of raping an 8-year-old girl last year.

Juan Carlos Martinez, 28, is charged with two counts of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child, court records say.

Martinez was visiting the girl's family in September when the alleged assault happened, Assistant State's Atty. Cathy Gregorovic said in Bond Court.

The girl's parents became aware of the attack, but he was not arrested until Friday because he had been in Mexico for the last six months, Gregorovic said.

Police arrested Martinez in the 3300 block of North Pulaski Road after he went to his former workplace to pick up a paycheck, court records say.

The public defender's office said Martinez is a father of three.
    Copyright © 2007, Chicago Tribune
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If he can get bail, he is gone. when are the courts going to realize that people like this are flight risk.

If he can get bail, he is gone. when are the courts going to realize that people like this are flight risk.
    Especially since they KNOW he's been to Mexico and just came back for check. I swear they are dumber than rocks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He had to come back to renew his drivers license If I was the father of the raped child there would have been no need for his bail just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    He had to come back to renew his drivers license If I was the father of the raped child there would have been no need for his bail just mine.
    ditto.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

The illegal alien raped an 8 year old girl, and skips back to Mexico. Then comes back to pick up a paycheck and gets arrested. And the authorities set bail. If he makes bail, he is long gone! What is wrong with these people? You know the guy is just going to go right back to Mexico and hide. Maybe he will come back with a different set of id's.

Sickening, just sickening.

Sometimes I think they get out with a payoff. I cannot comprehend the rational for giving this flight risk a bail. A low one too, I bet.

Anyone with a child and/or a conscious could not let a person like this out to harm another child!

April
    I do not even have words right now to say how disgustingly outrageous this is!!!!!