Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bank of America Boycott WEBCommentary

WEBCommentary Contributor
    Author: Tom Barrett
    Bio: Tom Barrett
    Date: March 13, 2007

Email article link to friend(s) - Email a link to this article to friends
    Bank of America Boycott

Over 100 non-racist organizations have joined forces to organize a boycott of Bank of America. What has the Bank done to earn the ire of so many patriots? Their branches regularly open bank accounts, issue credit cards and give mortgages to people they know to be illegal aliens. This is against federal law, and – just as important – is against the national interest of the United States. They deserve to be boycotted.

I am sorry that I need to qualify my statement regarding the one hundred organizations which support the boycott by saying they are non-racist. However, it is necessary, because the liberal media has so twisted the facts concerning illegal immigration that anyone who speaks out against illegal immigration is automatically labeled a “racist.” In fact, they don’t even want us to use the phrase “illegal alien”. They prefer the more politically correct “undocumented migrant”.

And what does race have to do with it, anyway? True, many of the illegals are Mexicans. And Guatemala’s president recently admitted that about 10% of his countrymen now live in the United States illegally. But many of the criminals that cross our border from Mexico are not Hispanic. They range all the way from Muslim terrorists who find Mexico an easy way to get into the US to criminals from the former Soviet republics looking for an easy way to get rich.

Illegal immigration is destroying our country. More Americans were killed last year in this country by illegal aliens than were killed in Iraq by terrorists there. Our jails and prisons are filled to capacity with violent illegals, and the cost of keeping them jailed is staggering. Our welfare and medical systems are stretched to the breaking point by the billions they are forced to spend on illegal aliens.

So why is Bank of America supporting illegal immigration? I am sure they would say that they are not interested in the politics of the matter, that they are only interested in making a profit. The same could be said by companies that sell weapons to our nation’s enemies.

The financial instruments that Bank of America provides to illegals are, in a very real sense, weapons that are being used against our country in the war against illegal immigration. Giving illegals bank accounts, mortgages and credit cards allows them to blend in and avoid detection. It also makes it easier for them to scam our hospitals and welfare systems.

Bank of America is not the only major bank giving aid and comfort to criminal illegal aliens. There are others, but Bank of America is the worst offender, and thus the first to be boycotted. (If you would like to know if your bank is one of the good guys or one of the bad guys, see the LINK below: “List of Good and Bad Banks.”)

To get around Patriot Act provisions which require banks to carefully examine the identification provided by customers, Bank of America is illegally accepting Matricula cards issued by the Mexican consulate. Mexico issues these cards to Mexican citizens, knowing that they will be used only in the United States. In fact, the only purpose for these cards is to allow illegal immigrants to scam the US system.

Proof of this is the fact that Mexican banks will not allow the use of these cards to open a Mexican bank account or get a Mexican credit card! That’s right. Click on the LINK below (“Video Proves that Mexican Banks Will Not Accept Matricula Card”). You will see the Mexican banks refusing to accept the Matricula card. Why then does Bank of America accept it as proof of ID? When it comes to US Citizens, Bank of America requires proper ID before opening any account. Sort of a strange double standard, wouldn’t you say?

I hope that everyone who reads this will sign the Bank of America Boycott Petition (see first LINK below). I hope you will also pass the word along to everyone you know who still cares about America.

I believe America should continue its tradition of allowing all types of people to take part in the American dream. I do not believe we should allow anyone to push their way to the front of the line. The first act of an immigrant to America should NOT be the breaking of federal immigration laws.

Because of Bank of America and others who choose to break the laws of this nation, we now have more people illegally crossing into the United States than people who immigrate legally. If this trend is not broken, we will have to halt legal immigration, because the illegals will have used up all the resources dedicated to legal immigration.

Unless they change their ways, we should force Bank of America to change its name. How about Bank of Venezuela? At least Venezuela is honest about its desire to destroy the United States. Bank of America, on the other hand, claims to be a proud part of the American dream, while working from within to destroy our economy.

Tom Barrett
    Publisher, Editor, Conservative Truth

http://www.webcommentary.com/asp/ShowAr ... ate=070313
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

This is very enlightning. The fact that so many more Americans are getting behind these boycotts is quite awesome to see!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Yep, great article and well written. Last check the video had over 6K views.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

It really should help America if these banks stop giving aid to every "illegal alien", considering that more Americans were killed by illegal aliens than were killed in Iraq by terrorists i could only say that there's a lack in American bank control system. I'll try my best sharing this link with my friends.

Thanks, micky.Simulation pret immobilier

welcome to alipac "Micky" thanks for joining in!!

This is encourgeing to know so many people are finally getting behind this effort we have worked to hard to change.

Please be there when the next amnesty gets tested in Sept., we will need everyone behind us on this!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Did anyone notice that the date on this is 2007?

Did you also notice that the Fed's bailed Bank of America out of their mess last fall and I think again this spring? That means that a ton of our money went to make up for the fact that these idiots gave illegals loans that they probably bailed on. And, homes they got up and left the second things went bad. I know. I live in Arizona. They underplayed the amount of problems we had as a result of loans being given to illegals for homes.

So, I say continue to boycott them. But, continue to let the Feds know this is not acceptable. It was like pulling teeth to get Obama and the Dems to include E-Verify in the spending package. That is an indication of what Obama thinks money should be spent on.