Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Barletta: Gov’t makes economic problems worse

Barletta: Gov’t makes economic problems worse

BY KENT JACKSON
    STAFF WRITER
    Published: Friday, October 17, 2008 10:15 AM EDT

Government makes the nation’s economic problems worse when it should be helping to solve them, Lou Barletta, the Republican candidate for Congress in Pennsylvania’s 11th District, said.

“I think the key thing is … to restore confidence. I believe that has been the biggest drag on the economy … I believe, investors in America as a whole have lost confidence in our government, and the approval rating of 9 percent is further proof,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He opposes raids on homes or other attempts to round up and deport people.

Um, WHAT?

Also, Barletta was FOR the bailout, as previously posted here on ALIPAC. Can we trust NO one anymore?

Egads!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Great, now we hear Lou supports a Guest Worker program and opposes raids and deportations?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Immigration

I don't think he mentioned that he was against raids and deportations, he is just trying to be proactive and shut their water off so they will leave on their own and not have to have the raids and deportations. Personally I would do both. A parasite has to have a host to feed on, so if the U.S. would quit being such a good host...... we wouldn't have all the parasites we see today who are coming for free lunches. As Archie Bunker says, "Case Closed"

Security at borders, ports and airports, punishments for employers hiring illegal immigrants, crackdowns on document forgers and sanctuary cities and repeal of benefits for illegal immigrants will cause people who entered America illegally to leave, Barletta said.

Security at borders, ports and airports, punishments for employers hiring illegal immigrants, crackdowns on document forgers and sanctuary cities and repeal of benefits for illegal immigrants will cause people who entered America illegally to leave, Barletta said.

I think this says it. I still think he's good. He's right if we repeal benefits to illegals then they will go. I'm not opposed to a guest worker program either IF it is set up with a bio-metric ID that has an expiration and GPS devise in it. If they stay and don't go home in the subscribed time then they are deported and never allowed back in. That is similar to a vineyard owner does here. He used the H-2 visas. Has them checked out, they come, work, go home. If they don't show up for the bus they can NEVER work on his property again. He's never had a problem and they come and go when time is up.

Personally, dressing the vines and picking is VERY difficult. If people are willing to do that like the old Bracero Program, (THAT WORKED WELL) until Kennedy messed with it, then I don't have a problem with it. It's documentation and tracking and then no problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by partwerks
    I don't think he mentioned that he was against raids and deportations, he is just trying to be proactive and shut their water off so they will leave on their own and not have to have the raids and deportations. Personally I would do both. A parasite has to have a host to feed on, so if the U.S. would quit being such a good host...... we wouldn't have all the parasites we see today who are coming for free lunches. As Archie Bunker says, "Case Closed"

Welcome to ALIPAC, partwerks!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

I think this says it. I still think he's good. He's right if we repeal benefits to illegals then they will go. I'm not opposed to a guest worker program either IF it is set up with a bio-metric ID that has an expiration and GPS devise in it. If they stay and don't go home in the subscribed time then they are deported and never allowed back in. That is similar to a vineyard owner does here. He used the H-2 visas. Has them checked out, they come, work, go home. If they don't show up for the bus they can NEVER work on his property again. He's never had a problem and they come and go when time is up.

Personally, dressing the vines and picking is VERY difficult. If people are willing to do that like the old Bracero Program, (THAT WORKED WELL) until Kennedy messed with it, then I don't have a problem with it. It's documentation and tracking and then no problem.
    Biometric ID systems for immigrants or illegal aliens will not work unless every American is in the system as well.

W

W wrote:
    Biometric ID systems for immigrants or illegal aliens will not work unless every American is in the system as well.
    Microchip IDs have brought home a lot of pets, and from what I heard is that many NY and LA club-goers have their credit card info embedded on their bodies so they can sweep into the club. I recommend that anyone deported be microchipped so that they will set off alarms as soon as they cross the border again. Now that policy would make for some fascinating TV, all the way to the Supreme Court.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    W wrote:
    Microchip IDs have brought home a lot of pets, and from what I heard is that many NY and LA club-goers have their credit card info embedded on their bodies so they can sweep into the club. I recommend that anyone deported be microchipped so that they will set off alarms as soon as they cross the border again. Now that policy would make for some fascinating TV, all the way to the Supreme Court.
    We will not support anyone being branded, tattooed, or chipped.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

W
    How do you figure that. IF our fingerprints our different, our irises or different, our DNA is different, you wouldn't need every American in the system.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast