Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    It should be clear that nobody is going to get through to the remaining presidential choices afforded us by the cfr controlled media. They are puppets of the globalists and that's that.
    If we are to have a real impact on the future direction of this country, it will have to be done in the congresses and senates on both the state and federal level by ousting open borders incumbents. This will not be easy as they will have the support of wealthy, powerful organizations and people with an agenda contrary to that which is good for America.
    In fact if we think about it, how did we end up with all these open borders presidential candidates? Either the sheeple really ARE that uninformed or the elections are rigged or both.
    Either way, this election is the last chance for America to get it right. Lou Barletta is running for the congressional seat in his district against a congressman who wouldn't return his phone calls when Hazleton was going through all the turmoil of trying to protect the citizenry there. Mr. Barletta is a very popular figure in that area and hopefully will unseat the incumbent there. I have sent a check his way to help see that it happens and intend to do it again as soon as I can afford to.
    But, there are other good candidates running against traitors all over the country. They will require the support of patriots if they are to succeed. I am not rich by any stretch of the immagination, however, my few dollars will help add up if others will chip in also. It is a must. These candidates must be funded.
    Lindsissy Grahamnesty has some good people running against him and they can be found on www.dumplindsey.org ,I have looked at all three on the links there and I happen to like Tim Carnes the best, but everyone can of course make up their own mind. Hopefully, nobody wants Mr. Grahamnesty to retain that seat after having called patriots "bigots" in front of LaRaza (The Race) last year while they were trying every underhanded tactic at their disposal to force amnesty on the Amercian people against our wishes. Those candidates will need every bit of help they can get to unseat this RINO.
    Mr. Ted Hayes is running for Maxine Waters' congressional seat in Los Angeles district. My contribution to his campaign wasn't much, but I'll do it again when I can afford it.
    Just as I have contributed to alipac twice in as many weeks for the spring fundraiser. My contributions were not earth shaking amounts by any stretch of the immagination but they will count and I'll make more when I can.
    The point is, the opposition in this cause is backed by rich globalists with deep pockets. But we can still win this thing with more limited resources because RIGHT and TRUTH are on our side. And those are powerful allies. So do not be discouraged by the traitorous presidential candidates. Just as we have defied the will of Jorge Boosh for his amnesty attempts, whichever one of these traitors becomes Pres., they will also face the stiffest opposition from the American patriot for their amnesty and globalist agendas. United We Stand. Let's get together America. Holler from the rooftops and help wake up the sheeple. Our country is at stake. God Bless America. (contrary to what Obama's preacher said).
    I SALUTE you for "Putting your Money where your Mouth is " as the old saying goes. A well directed attack you're making .
    Graham , Must go . Man has no moral character to sell out his country . Then call ALL American's Bigots . He's sick
    Ted Haynes , A good man from everything i've read on him = Good of Country(Citizens) first which is very cool with me.
    Now at this point in my life i have no money to spare . But i do have internet & phone and time . Any thing i can do ,specially with Graham let me know . I'll do my best . God Bless America (Pelosi hates that motto)
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

No surprise here.
    ~~

McCain declines invitation to discuss immigration with hard-line GOP candidate
    By Aaron Blake
    Posted: 03/19/08 10:50 AM [ET]

A GOP House candidate running on an anti-illegal immigration platform scolded presumptive Republican presidential nominee Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) for turning down an invitation to visit his city and discuss immigration.

Hazleton, Pa., Mayor Lou Barletta, a Republican running for Rep. Paul Kanjorski’s (D-Pa.) seat, expressed deep disappointment with McCain’s decision to decline the request, which was also offered to Sens. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) and Barack Obama (D-Ill.).

“While I commend Sen. McCain for being the first to respond to my invitation, I am very troubled by his decision to decline my offer,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

tencz57

You seem to be doing as much as you can in the patriot movement. I've seen your posts before and you are definitely on the right side. However if you know anybody in South Carolina who can vote and is not quite up to speed on what's happening, there's where we can all do some good. By informing the uninformed. This is not usually an easy task however, to say the least.

It has been written by an obviously wise man named H.L.Menken (I never heard of him before seeing the following quote) who said...."The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the greatest liars; The men they detest the most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." I have found some of this to be true in my own life. Why?? I can't explain it but it's there. I guess that's why we have so many of what we have to refer to as sheeple in this country. It hurts to see so many Americans with their heads in the sand and who WON'T listen.
    Just one more quote of another wise and famous American and it goes like this.... "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." That quote came from Martin Luther King Jr.

You have offered to help unseat Lindsey Grahamnesty any way that you are able. That, sir is what you can do. That is what the great Tom Tancredo told us on the day that I was fortunate enough to meet him. He said... People ask me, "what can we do?"...and I tell them, he said, you can do what you can do. He meant that if only we have the ability to "network" and wake up others who are not awake, then that is what we can do. If we can convince someone to cast a vote in the right direction, then that is what we can do. Therefore, we can do what we can do.

Tom Tancredo ran for president and was the most successful candidate who did not get nominated. He achieved getting the issue of illegal immigration front and center of the presidential campaign when it wasn't supposed to be brought up. The globalists had planned on the issue remaining far on the back burners if on any burners at all. Tom Tancredo made sure that didn't happen. He was able to wake up millions more American sheeple to the issue than were paying attention before. That made his campaign a complete success. He did what he could do. And he is still out there in congress making his voice heard and doing what he can do.

I see from your posts that you are a veteran of this great nation. Thank you patriot. you have done some of what you can do and you are most assuredly still doing that which you can do. Thank you and keep the faith. The power of right and truth are on our side.

Tell others about www.dumplindsey.org . Go to the Tim Carnes Link, look him over. If he seems like your kind of guy compared to Lindsey, then tell someone about him. Especially if you know someone in South Carolina. If not, you may know someone who despises Grahamnesty for what he tried to do to our great country and they can afford to help Tim. Sometimes it's kinda funny how those things manifest themselves. Do what you can do. It is obvious to me that you have already done SO much in the defense of our great republic. Thanks again.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    What I want to know is who the hell are we going to vote for

SSN required to be submitted for AT&T job

This is semi-related to the topic, but maybe someone could suggest a more relevant website. The issue is that I keep getting called by recruiters with heavy Indian accents offering to submit me for a contract job with AT&T, however, they require my social security number to submit me.

The company that called me this time is www.artechinfo.com they a global outsourcing company. They insist upon getting my ssn before submitting me to the hiring manager. Does anybody know if this is legal?

dahvid:

Short answer: NO! Don't do it. Report your exchange to any (maybe all of):
    USDoL (Dept. of Labor), USICE, US DoS (Dept. of State).

There are huge problems with foreign persons phoning in for supposed 'need' for US citizens SSNs, then only to find they've been abused by foreign persons in visa applications, all sorts of ID theft, etc. etc.

A key indicator is this: Was initial contact from you to them, or from them to you? If the latter, be very, very skeptical.

Welcome back by the way. Signed up since 2005 and only 20 posts... hey, don't be such a stranger around here...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12