Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, who tried to keep the money flowing in 2007, is not inclined to do so again, an aide said this week.
    "It's very disappointing that my colleagues have chosen protectionism over job creation by eliminating the NAFTA trucking pilot program with Mexico," Cornyn said
    --------------------------------------------

so tell me, dumba$$, what does wanting to make sure out roads are safe and job creation have to do with anything? Americans dont want mexican trucks on the road because they ARE NOT SAFE.
    job creation for who?? cuz it sure wont be american jobs that would be created

so tell me, dumba$$, what does wanting to make sure out roads are safe and job creation have to do with anything? Americans dont want mexican trucks on the road because they ARE NOT SAFE.
    job creation for who?? cuz it sure wont be american jobs that would be created
    Yep, this dipstick that is a free trader (interpret as job exporter) that I tried to do my part to vote out of office this past election cycle. His buddy Kay Bailey-Hutchins is trying to weasel her way into the governors mansion to do more of the Bush style sellout of Texas. I think I'll vote for Kinky Friedman this next time
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This trucking program is the only good thing in the spending bill. we finally get a chance to stop this so called pilot program and they have 9,000 pieces of pork crap that has stalled this bill.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The worst terror threat to our nation is Mexico. We dont need Mexican trucks coming here loaded with illegal aliens and drugs.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is one time where Obama and the Dems are right and the Republicans are wrong. We don't need no stinkin Mexican trucks fueled by NAFTA on our highways.

Never mind that the whole deplorable debate tarnishes the United States' reputation as a reliable global trading partner at precisely the moment when our markets need to be as open as possible.
    Just more gloalist propaganda. What we need now is more protectionism to put Americans first IN AMERICA

Never mind that, in trying to bar Mexican trucks, opponents wound up hurting U.S. truckers, who got soft and lost their competitive edge because unions protect them from foreign workers.
    Got soft and lost their competitive edge? Not only is this nonsense, but it is a lie.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who owns the trucks in America? R or D? Who is trucking the illegals into the country?

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Who owns the trucks in America? R or D? Who is trucking the illegals into the country?
    What does it matter if they are all stopped?

We have got to follow the money and greed. So this will never happen to passive Americans again. This invasion did not start yesterday. And it is both the R and D, but follow the money and greed.

Since when did protectionism become a bad word? I protect my family and my comunity everyday...that makes me a protectionist! Is that a bad thing?

thefreedictionary.com definition of protectionism

pro·tec·tion·ism (pr-tksh-nzm)
    n.
    The advocacy, system, or theory of protecting domestic producers by impeding or limiting, as by tariffs or quotas, the importation of foreign goods and services.

Does that sound like a position that would better our current condition or worsen it?
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    Since when did protectionism become a bad word? I protect my family and my comunity everyday...that makes me a protectionist! Is that a bad thing?

thefreedictionary.com definition of protectionism

pro·tec·tion·ism (pr-tksh-nzm)
    n.
    The advocacy, system, or theory of protecting domestic producers by impeding or limiting, as by tariffs or quotas, the importation of foreign goods and services.

Does that sound like a position that would better our current condition or worsen it?
    I agree...we all protect the things that are dear to us. Open borders nut cases protect their "community". Big business protects their interests. Politicians protect what matters to them...but when it's normal, average, every day Americans protecting our country and our "community" and our jobs, suddenly it's a bad thing....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12