Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I did not know Novac was a comedian???

Bush is gaining over the immigration issues lmao.

"New national polling data shows, to the surprise of many politicians, that the immigration issue is one of the very rare areas where President Bush is gaining rather than losing strength. "

Do these people take themselves seriously? What a joke. What a grim joke.

No lie is too great I suppose.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I did not know Novac was a comedian???

Bush is gaining over the immigration issues lmao.

"New national polling data shows, to the surprise of many politicians, that the immigration issue is one of the very rare areas where President Bush is gaining rather than losing strength. "

Do these people take themselves seriously? What a joke. What a grim joke.

No lie is too great I suppose.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It wouldn't surprise me if the Senators soften instead of get tougher. If you listen to Michael Savage, he thinks that the public demonstrations over recent weeks will make the Senators get tougher.

As much as I respect what he has to say, I bet Novak is correct and they Senators will lob a real softball.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Robert Novak is a liar.

No poll shows that Americans are worried about losing immigrants in their own households.....LMAO!!

Aaaaah, Robert is worried about losing his illegal cleaning his house.

What a Phoney you are Roberto!

You insult the American People....worried about losing their immigrant labor?

WE ARE THE LABOR, MORON!!

Bush gaining....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Maybe in the polls of illegal aliens, but judging from the remarks and behavior....they can't stand him either because he insults Castro and Chavez.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The propaganda machine is gearing up for a climb folks,

And like it or not, we will have a big job trying to counter it with grass roots style media. Whether we believe what is written, or whether we believe others won't is not the issue. The issue is, another big weapon is being bolstered by the regime and it is clear they intend on using it in spite of journalistic integrity. We all talk about how we are importing third world poverty, culture, diseases, etc.; Well third world media tactics have always been scoffed at by outsiders as ludicrous. But the problem is, they do work to a large degree. You have to remember that we now have third world people here who are quite used to this type of reporting and accept that as fact because they grew up that way.
    I don't think we should scoff at this so casually.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12