Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you, Darlene. I'm sorry if I missed that idea. I'm logging on every 30 minutes or so for about two minutes just to see what everyone is saying about this. Your idea is good.

I was doing a quick google search for political discussion groups in Canada too. I'll try to continue that later today. So far most of what I saw were websites stating it was "non-political". But I didn't get to look long.

We'll see what we can find out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oooo, give the government exactly what they want, just not how they want. Gotta love it.

Idydrake, I don't understand what you mean.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great Britian is having the same problem as we are, in fact many Scots want to break their union with England.
    I read a Scottish forum at times and all you need to do is change the names and locations and you would think they were talking about America.
    I think you will also find that most of eastern Canada is full of liberals and many are quick to critizice the USA for our failures. I think the reason for this is that many of these countries look to our government for quidance and if we fail they know they will as well.
    I do think it a good idea to go on a Canadian site and see what they have to say.

THANKS! Pat I missed that one.

I tried last year to get in touch with someone from a Canadian web site that was not happy with the situation and sent them an e-mail informing them we were just as upset as they were. I included ALIPAC's web site and my e-mail address, but no one ever answered me.
    I had the same experience.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234