Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sis's
    Somehow, we need to unite with Canadians in this fight. United we're much more powerful.
    That's why we could encounter some problems in doing it. Certain powers that exist might disapprove of "such unity".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Sis's
    Somehow, we need to unite with Canadians in this fight. United we're much more powerful.
    That's why we could encounter some problems in doing it. Certain powers that exist might disapprove of "such unity".
    I, for one, will NOT shut up. Without risk, there is no gain!!

By the way, xanadu, I was making that statment "tongue in cheek".

CheyenneWoman's
    Cheyenne, I admire your determination to fight for what you believe in.
    I heard GWB say regarding Cindy Sheehan, "this is a free country, people have a right to disagree with me". I'm not SURE those were his exact words, but if not it is pretty close.

But here is what I'm wondering. I know enviromentalists and health organizations get together to work for causes with citizens from other countries.

Actually Cindy Sheehan does it all the time regarding the war.

I'm just trying to think of times that American citizens have joined forces with citizens from other countries. It's a great idea to me and I think the Canadians ARE upset and disturbed over this merging of North America.
    I'm surprised the Canadian prime minister even goes along with it actually.

It's possible that our government would not have any problem with this, but I'm just trying to look at the whole picture. I'm just trying to get answers to some questions that I have regarding this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It sounds like a good way for us to both send the message to our respective governments that we DISAGREE and that we are AGAINST this plan.

Hi ya'll,

Here's a thread with the website for a Canadian group.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=32239

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    CheyenneWoman's
    Cheyenne, I admire your determination to fight for what you believe in.
    I heard GWB say regarding Cindy Sheehan, "this is a free country, people have a right to disagree with me". I'm not SURE those were his exact words, but if not it is pretty close.

But here is what I'm wondering. I know enviromentalists and health organizations get together to work for causes with citizens from other countries.

Actually Cindy Sheehan does it all the time regarding the war.

I'm just trying to think of times that American citizens have joined forces with citizens from other countries. It's a great idea to me and I think the Canadians ARE upset and disturbed over this merging of North America.
    I'm surprised the Canadian prime minister even goes along with it actually.

It's possible that our government would not have any problem with this, but I'm just trying to look at the whole picture. I'm just trying to get answers to some questions that I have regarding this.
    I probably live in a very simple world. I was taught that there are some things worth dying for. What scare me the most about all of this is what kind of world are we leaving for our children? I read somewhere that our generation was the most innovation of all the generations before and since. We produced the greatest thinkers and problem solvers.

Surely, hopefully, we can apply all of that to the situation on hand. God, I sure hope so!!!

CuriousPat, I wonder if we could find a Canadian forum like ours where we could log in and introduce ourselves to our neighbors ? We could all share our thoughts about this North American Union, which none of us have ever been consulted on.

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Everyone!

She supplied her e-mail address and phone number. Why can't we just write or phone her?

I was hoping anyone reading this article would see that.

I for one will be writing or calling after the 4th. I hope others do the same.

I tried last year to get in touch with someone from a Canadian web site that was not happy with the situation and sent them an e-mail informing them we were just as upset as they were. I included ALIPAC's web site and my e-mail address, but no one ever answered me.

I can't remember what the site was since a year has gone by. Maybe this one will be more receptive.

We can only try.

OR maybe, with the SPP getting more attention now, more folk will be aware and angry.
    TIME'S UP!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast