Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WTF!! Does anyone need any additional evidence as to why we are in a financial meltdown in this country! I wonder how many mortgage lenders extended home loans to illegal invaders who had nothing more than a matricula consular card as a form of ID!

Best Buy will be claiming chapter 11 in no time after all the credit they extended to illegal invaders is defaulted on!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    WTF!! Does anyone need any additional evidence as to why we are in a financial meltdown in this country! I wonder how many mortgage lenders extended home loans to illegal invaders who had nothing more than a matricula consular card as a form of ID!

Best Buy will be claiming chapter 11 in no time after all the credit they extended to illegal invaders is defaulted on!!
    Exactly! Look at Washington Mutual and Bank of America, IA lovers and look how these banks are going bankrupt. Hmm, wonder why!

This is discriminatory based on national origin.....this retail establishment is offering more favorable and less restrictive requirements for the extension of financing for Mexicans providing Matriculas than they do for non-Mexican customers. That is Americans or anyone else that doesn't possess a Mexican matricula card has to provide MORE reliable identification to secure the financing. I would like to compare the application for credit using a Matricula and that which does not. I think a complaint should be filed with the state Human Relations Commission.

Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Exactly! Look at Washington Mutual and Bank of America, IA lovers and look how these banks are going bankrupt. Hmm, wonder why!
    The banks dont care because they know the government will bail them out. AND THE LIST OF STORES RUN BY TRAITORS KEEPS ON GROWING.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    This is discriminatory based on national origin.....this retail establishment is offering more favorable and less restrictive requirements for the extension of financing for Mexicans providing Matriculas than they do for non-Mexican customers. That is Americans or anyone else that doesn't possess a Mexican matricula card has to provide MORE reliable identification to secure the financing. I would like to compare the application for credit using a Matricula and that which does not. I think a complaint should be filed with the state Human Relations Commission.
    Exactly LL! I now refuse to give my ss number to anyone who does business with illegal aliens. They don't need it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Who holds the paper on the Best Buy Credit? HFC or City bank?

Found it on the Best Buy Website

NOTE: The Best Buy credit card is offered and administered by HSBC Bank Nevada, N.A. (HSBC). You are on HSBC's web site throughout the application process and HSBC's Privacy Statement, and Web Site Terms and Conditions apply.

http://www.bestbuy.com/olspage.jsp?id=p ... e=category

Deferred Interest Info:
    Program A: Variable Standard APR = Prime Rate + 14.4 percentage pts. (19.8% as of 07/01/0. Variable Default APR = Prime Rate + 18.4 percentage pts. (23.8% as of 07/01/0. Standard Min. APR 19.8%. Default Min. APR 23.8%. Program B: Variable Standard APR = Prime Rate + 17.4 percentage pts. (23.15% as of 07/01/0. Variable Default APR = Prime Rate + 21.4 percentage pts. (27.15% as of 07/01/0. Standard Min. APR 23.15%. Default Min. APR 27.15%.

From Best Buy's website FAQ;s:

"Why do I need to provide my social security number and driver's license number?
    To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. This includes your name, address, date of birth, and social security number. For your protection, we may also ask for your driver's license or state identification number to verify your identity."

Their on-line application specifically requires a driver's license/state identification, and a social security number. No mention made of matriculas, however I suspect that there might be a separate in-store application process for those "special" customers that don't have social security numbers/ driver's licenses and instead will be allowed to secure financing/credit via a Mexican Matricula Consular Card. Discriminatory.

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    From Best Buy's website FAQ;s:

"Why do I need to provide my social security number and driver's license number?
    To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. This includes your name, address, date of birth, and social security number. For your protection, we may also ask for your driver's license or state identification number to verify your identity."

Their on-line application specifically requires a driver's license/state identification, and a social security number. No mention made of matriculas, however I suspect that there might be a separate in-store application process for those "special" customers that don't have social security numbers/ driver's licenses and instead will be allowed to secure financing/credit via a Mexican Matricula Consular Card. Discriminatory.
    This is utter BS! Terrorists need tv's too, as well as recording equipment, laptops, cellphones, etc...Look at the drug cartels, they are terrorists! And now they can walk in and get a best buy card! YAY for them! They can go to a different one every time and provide one of their hundreds of aliases, but rest assured I'm sure they'll pay their bills on time you know because I'm sure best buy sends bills across the border.

It is the old gamble, selling out and selling off this country to whomever knows who, just for a quick addition to their bottom line and to delude their stockholders. These illegals should not be granted any credit and hopefully they will all go back to some village somewhere with no electric or cell towers, leaving the stuff behind. Dreaming again, I guess.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast