Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Why not have the Rev ask the ACLU to sue the County?
    They just might take the case and it would certainly be sweet irony.

HUSKER.....Mark Levin {WABC} 6pm Eastern, is a big supporter of the MinuteMen Project. If you'd like to call him tonight concerning this situation he might be able to help. He runs the Landmark Legal Foundation and is one of the finest Constituional lawers in the country.

How 'bout it? Coming from MN and having been on the AZ border I believe you'd get in the que quickly.
    If you can provide me with more information, I certainly will call in.

H.

PS, I came from Nebraska Not MN. Also, I have email Rush, and have tried to call in, but like usual, the line is never anything other than busy.

Email Lou Dobbs, he would pick up on it.

I just sent him an email on this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GREAAAAAT HUSKER! I think you're the right man for this job, lol.
    Sorry about the Nebraska mix up

I'll get the info now and pm you if that's ok. I know that it must be a pain in the tush trying to get through on the phone but it's worth the re-dialing for this situation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    GREAAAAAT HUSKER! I think you're the right man for this job, lol.
    Sorry about the Nebraska mix up

I'll get the info now and pm you if that's ok. I know that it must be a pain in the tush trying to get through on the phone but it's worth the re-dialing for this situation.
    I have fired off an email to Dobbs, Hannity, Rush. I am sure others have also. I figure there will be something being said on the talk circuit today. I hope so, since the weekend is looming.

As for redialing, I usually call 10-20 times, then wait 15 minutes, and try again. I have yet to get through, but will not stop (I have a office, so can get away with things like this, short term).

H.

Husker,

I sent this to Shaw .. he's really sick right now .. but still posting on lots of forums. So I know he will "cover" this in the forums. The original posting provides a link to a forum but there are no updates yet on the "story."

Go Husker! :P

Did you stay at the Bible College?
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    Did you stay at the Bible College?
    Yes I did. I can NOT say enough good things about those people (bible college staff and residents). They opened up a cafeteria and opened at 7:00 am until 9:00 pm. Jenne was the main cook (frequently the ONLY person working). I was VERY surprised. I had packed 8 lb of trail mix (well my wife did that ) and 6 1/2lb bags of beef jerky. I had figured that is how I would "survive". I was VERY surprised.

Also, the BC had been told to cease and desist on allowing us to arrive. The REV stood up to the county, and told them that this was a "Religious revivial", and that due to freedom of religion, the county would simply have to shut the F up. I know personally, I have not been to a church in almost 2 years, other than special events, and while in AZ, I went to chapel 3 times, and prayed with the REV 2 other times (strange things happen when one has true concern for his life).

The county and officials doing this need to be held to the fire!

H.

Mike (a comm person I know), is ON the air on Rush right now!!!

Grr, A pretty good call, but did not mention word one about this issue! Part of the problem when "on-site", is we are in a 99% media blackout (no TV, and little internet connection).

bible college

http://www.patcall.com/

“I believe local government should listen to
    and work for those it represents."

I continue to look for your opinions on the issues which effect us all. Please feel free to use this form to assist me in my quest to serve as your District 1 Supervisor.

For official County business please contact me at pcall@co.cochise.az.us or visit the official County web site at Http://www.cochisecounty.com.

Name:

Address:

City:

State: ZIP Code:

Telephone:

Email Address:

Please make use of the box below to make your comments on any aspect
    of county government or issues that are important to you and your family.

Please forgive us if we are not able to individually reply to every message received. We'll try to answer and will certainly read every message.

This works! The phone is ringing busy, which means they probably have it off-hook. I'll keep trying. I did fax them a thing or 2.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: bible college

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    http://www.patcall.com/

____ Some great information clipped (Thanks ButterBean!!!) _________

This works! The phone is ringing busy, which means they probably have it off-hook. I'll keep trying. I did fax them a thing or 2.

YES, this does work. Even though I am not a member of that county, I can certainly help to stir the bowl (toilette bowl) which this commissioners have jumped into.

H.

I got through to his voice mail.

James E. Vlahovich, Director,

Said I was calling from Pittsburgh, Pa.

I told him I though what he was doing to the Bible College was deplorable.

I supported the Minutemen and they are the true patriots and I though he was scum.

Do you think that was too harsh?

I wonder if he will return my call.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast