Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Biden: I Regret Using ‘Illegal’ for ‘Undocumented Person’ Suspected in Riley Case

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Biden: I Regret Using ‘Illegal’ for ‘Undocumented Person’ Suspected in Riley Case

Biden: I Regret Using ‘Illegal’ for ‘Undocumented Person’ Suspected in Riley Case

by IAN HANCHETT 9 Mar 2024

During a portion of an interview with MSNBC set to air on Saturday’s broadcast of “The Saturday Show,” President Joe Biden stated that he regrets using the word “illegal” to describe the “Undocumented person” who is the suspected killer of Laken Riley.

Host Jonathan Capehart asked, “I noticed the look of surprise on your face when you walked into the chamber and you saw Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA). It was priceless. You feigned shock at seeing her. But, during your response to her heckling of you, you used the word ‘illegal’ when talking about the man who allegedly killed Laken Riley.”

Biden responded, “Undocumented person. And I shouldn’t have used ‘illegal,’ I should have — it’s undocumented. And look, when I spoke about the difference between Trump and me, one of things I talked about on the border was the way he talks about vermin, the way he talks about these people polluting the blood. I talked about what I’m not going to do, what I won’t do. I’m not going to treat any of these people with disrespect. Look, they built the country, the reason our economy is growing. We have to control the border and [have] more orderly flow, but I don’t share his view at all.”

Capehart then asked, “So, you regret using that word?”

Biden answered, “Yes.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024...in-riley-case/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SICK: Joe Biden Says He Regrets Calling Laken Riley’s Killer an “Illegal Immigrant” —

SICK: Joe Biden Says He Regrets Calling Laken Riley’s Killer an “Illegal Immigrant” — I’m Not Gonna Treat Any of These People with Disrespect” (VIDEO)

By Jim Hᴏft
    Mar. 9, 2024 5:20 pm

Credit: MSNBC/Youtube

Joe Biden, in an interview with MSNBC’s Jonathan Capehart, expressed regret for his use of the term “illegal” when referring to the individual accused of murdering Laken Riley, a 22-year-old student at the University of Georgia.

This comes after Joe Biden was attacked by radical leftists for his language during his State of the Union address.

The tragedy of Laken Riley’s murder has been at the forefront of a fiery national debate on immigration policy.

Riley, a 22-year-old student at the University of Georgia, was killed last month, with the suspect being an illegal alien from Venezuela.

The case catapulted into the national spotlight after Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene confronted Biden about the incident.

Rep. Greene, known for her outspoken views, attended the State of the Union wearing a shirt emblazoned with the message “Say Her Name” and “Laken Riley.”

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene
    @RepMTG
    ·
    Follow

The State of the Union is Laken Riley.

SAY. HER. NAME.

#SOTU

Watch on X
    7:01 PM · Mar 7, 2024

As the Biden entered to give his address, she handed him a button with Riley’s name.

Benny Johnson

@bennyjohnson
    ·
    Follow

MTG: "Laken Riley. Say her name."

BIDEN: "I know how to say her name."

Then turns his back and waddles away.

They’re not even pretending to care anymore. They hate you.

Watch on X
    9:45 PM · Mar 7, 2024

During his speech, Biden faced scrutiny for mistakenly referring to the victim as “Lincoln Riley” and for his comment regarding the perpetrator’s immigration status.

“Lincoln Riley, an innocent young woman who was killed by an illegal. That’s right. But how many thousands of people of people being killed by illegals? To her parents I say, my heart goes out to you, having lost children myself. I understand,” Biden said.

Republican Rep. Mike Collins of Georgia had invited Riley’s parents to attend SOTU, but they declined.

“I invited Laken Riley’s parents to the State of the Union address, but understandably, they have chosen to stay home as they grieve the loss of their daughter,” he wrote in a post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter. “Therefore, the seat reserved for my guest will remain vacant to honor Laken and all American victims of illegal alien crime.”

The murdered young woman’s mom has responded to Biden with fire.

Allyson Philips angrily ripped Biden as “pathetic” in a Facebook post for not bothering to learn her daughter’s name. Then, she had a little more to say regarding Biden’s character.

“Biden does not even KNOW my child’s name – it’s pathetic! If you are going to say her name, at least say the right name!” Philips wrote.

Following the disastrous address, Biden was immediately attacked by far-left media for calling the killer an “illegal.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1766195370999095406

In his conversation with Capehart, Biden took the opportunity to clarify his stance on immigration, emphasizing “respect” and recognition for the contributions of illegal immigrants to the United States.

“I’m not gonna treat any of these people with disrespect. They built this country,” Biden said.

Senior Advisor to President Trump and Founder of America First Legal, Stephen Miller, responded, saying, “EVIL. EVIL. EVIL. Biden apologizes to the illegal alien charged with beating Laken Riley to death for calling him illegal. Biden FREES this alleged psychotic killer into US & now wants to ensure his feelings are respected.

Open Borders Is The Democrat Religion. SICK. SICK. SICK.”

WATCH:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...calling-laken/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He is a disgusting POS and should be hauled off to Gitmo for this!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

He regrets using the correct term for an illegal alien who was able to kill Laken Riley because of his Treason. He wants to respect the invaders.