Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    Finally union members are speaking up about the illegal aliens taking their jobs....how is it that pro-amnesty, pro-illegal alien OBAMA is getting support from the unions when the rank and file members are having to compete for jobs with illegals...and in Howard Industries case the illegals were a direct impediment to the rank and file's leverage for negotiations for better wages, benefits and working conditions?

It's about time that the rank and file union members start speaking up about how illegal immigration is affecting them....and hopefully get that message to the candidates before the election.
    Yes, Good point. Too bad Obama has been busy basking in the limelight of the DNC! Timing might have been better from a political standpoint if this had happened while they were both busy pandering to La Raza!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    Finally union members are speaking up about the illegal aliens taking their jobs....how is it that pro-amnesty, pro-illegal alien OBAMA is getting support from the unions when the rank and file members are having to compete for jobs with illegals...and in Howard Industries case the illegals were a direct impediment to the rank and file's leverage for negotiations for better wages, benefits and working conditions?

It's about time that the rank and file union members start speaking up about how illegal immigration is affecting them....and hopefully get that message to the candidates before the election.

Good point about the unions. The rank and file types are too intimidated to break the group think chain that the union has on them. When you are in a union shop it is easier to lose your job by ticking off a steward/committeman than by doing something management doesn't like such as not performing.

The saving grace is that when people go to the ballot box they can live free. Just ask the unions what they thought of the 1980 electoral massacre the rank and file helped sponsor.

Both McAmnesty & Obama are bad for the American worker.......

SovereignMan

OFF TOPIC

SicNTiredInSoCal I like your Baldwin for President picture. Like you I am a Baldwin Supporter. However my computer skills are lacking and I refuse to contact a computer support center in india about how to post a picture under my screenname. I have been to the Account section and see where it allows for pictures but when I right click and go to my picturs and copy what I want to import nothing happens. Would you please tell me how you did it. I have a real nice Baldwin/Castle 08 picture waiting to go in My Picture Folder!!!

I am not going to waste my vote......

SovereignMan

I.C.E. has been busy in August

Enforcement News

ICE Agents Arrest 595 in Mississippi Facility
    August 26, 2008 (Laurel, Miss.) - Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) special agents arrested 595 illegal aliens from eight countries at a manufacturing facility for crimes including aggravated identity theft and fraudulent use of Social Security numbers. Eight criminal cases focused on charges of aggravated identity theft have been accepted for prosecution. The other cases are being handled by administrative law procedures. More at ICE.gov

46 Illegal Aliens Caught in Arizona
    August 25, 2008 (Tucson, Ariz.) - Tucson Sector Border Patrol agents apprehended a group of 46 illegal aliens near Naco, Ariz. The illegal aliens were taken into custody and processed for removal from the United States. More at CBP.gov

CBP Agents Arrest More than 60 Illegal Aliens in Arizona
    August 18, 2008 (Tucson, Ariz.) - Tucson Sector Border Patrol agents apprehended a group of 62 illegal aliens near Naco, Ariz. The illegal aliens were taken into custody and processed for removal from the United States. Fifty-five subjects were processed under the Mexican Interior Repatriation Program. More at CBP.gov

42 Arrested in ICE-led Operation in Salt Lake City
    August 18, 2008 (Salt Lake City) - ICE agents arrested 42 male gang members or gang associates. Of those, 22 will face criminal charges before being processed for deportation. Ten are being prosecuted federally for re-entry after deportation, one is being charged federally with illegal possession of a firearm, and 11 will face state-related charges for drug offenses, including burglary, domestic violence, assault with a deadly weapon, and violation of a gang injunction. More at ICE.gov

50 Arrested in Minnesota During ICE-led Operation
    August 14, 2008 (Bloomington, Minn.) - ICE agents, in partnership with local, state and federal law enforcement officers, arrested 50 gang members, gang associates and immigration violators in the greater Twin Cities area. Of the 50 arrested, 35 are gang members, seven are gang associates and 37 are illegal aliens. Twelve of those arrested had previous convictions. More at ICE.gov

ICE Arrests 42 Illegal Aliens at Airport
    August 13, 2008 (Washington) - ICE agents arrested 42 men illegally present in the country at Dulles International Airport. ICE agents arrested the illegal aliens just inside the airport grounds at a checkpoint established to verify the identity and immigration status of workers entering a service gate. The arrests were part of a critical infrastructure protection operation. More at ICE.gov

ICE Teams Arrest 119 Fugitive Aliens
    August 13, 2008 (Philadelphia) - ICE's local fugitive operations teams arrested a total of 119 fugitive aliens during the 10-day operation in Pennsylvania and Delaware. Of the 75 fugitives arrested, 26 had criminal records. During the operation an additional 44 immigration violators were arrested, 12 of whom had criminal histories. More at ICE.gov

ICE Arrests 57 Illegal Aliens in Asheville, N.C.
    August 13, 2008 (Washington) - Fifty-seven illegal aliens working at Mills Manufacturing Corporation, a Department of Defense contractor, were arrested by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) special agents. The arrests were based on an ICE critical infrastructure investigation that revealed that the illegal aliens had used fraudulent social security numbers to obtain employment. More at ICE.gov

ICE-Led Operation Arrests 80 in Massachusetts
    August 8, 2008 (Boston) - ICE agents, together with federal, state and local law enforcement partners across Massachusetts, have arrested 52 gang members and associates from 24 different gangs and 28 other criminals. The four-day operation yielded arrests of 55 U.S. permanent residents who may be removable from the U.S. based upon their criminal history, 14 who were illegally residing in the U.S., two who are wanted on warrants of deportation, and three others who have re-entered the U.S. illegally after having been deported. All of the individuals have criminal records. More at ICE.gov

ICE Agents Arrest 54 Miami Area Criminals
    August 8, 2008 (Miami) - In the Miami area, 54 criminals were arrested following a targeted enforcement operation headed by ICE special agents. Approximately 29 of those arrested are lawful permanent residents, while the remainder are immigration violators. All will go before an immigration judge. More at ICE.gov

ICE Agents Arrest 321
    August 7, 2008 (Miami) - ICE agents, with federal agencies and local law enforcement officers, arrested 321 people from 12 countries in an operation targeting trans-national and violent criminal street gangs in South Florida. The enforcement operation included the arrest of 59 transnational gang members and associates. More at ICE.gov

ICE Team Arrest More than 60 in 5-Day Florida Operation
    August 4, 2008 (Ft. Myers, Fla.) - A five-day law enforcement operation carried out by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Florida Fugitive operations teams and local sheriffs' offices resulted in arrests of 55 fugitives and 7 immigration violators. Fifteen of those arrested had criminal histories that spanned from aggravated assault, battery, DUI, DUI hit and run, resisting officer without violence, burglary, weapons offenses, cocaine possession and larceny. More at ICE.gov
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SovereignMan
    OFF TOPIC

SicNTiredInSoCal I like your Baldwin for President picture. Like you I am a Baldwin Supporter. However my computer skills are lacking and I refuse to contact a computer support center in india about how to post a picture under my screenname. I have been to the Account section and see where it allows for pictures but when I right click and go to my picturs and copy what I want to import nothing happens. Would you please tell me how you did it. I have a real nice Baldwin/Castle 08 picture waiting to go in My Picture Folder!!!

I am not going to waste my vote......

SovereignMan
    Hello SM,
    I got my pic off a Baldwin site and had to shrink it a few times to get it to fit. This may be your issue. I just keep all my pics in Micorsoft Photo Editor and when I put a new avatar up, I can pull them from there. If you need help shrinking it, PM me and I will do it for you and send it back.
    Congrats on not wasting a vote!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my opinion, Chuck is the only guy worth my vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234