Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bill Calls for Illegals to Be Dumped at Offices of Congressm

News Radio 1200 WOAI

Bill Calls for Illegals to Be Dumped at Offices of Congressmen

This should get their attention.

A measure filed by State Rep. Lois Kolkhorst (R-Brenham) would allow any law enforcement agency that has custody of an illegal immigrant to take the illegal to 'the office of a U.S. Senator or Representative' and leave them there.

1200 WOAI news reprots the measure also allows county sheriff's deputies or city police officers to 'request an agent or employee of the United States Senator or United States Representative to sign a document acknowledging the release or discharge of the illegal immigrant at the senator's or representative's office.

The measure covers individuals who are 'not a citizen or national of the United States' and who is 'unlawfully present in the United States.'

Kolkhorst concedes the measure is a 'cry for help' to convince federal officials to secure the border, but she says she is serious about getting the measure approved by the Legislature.

The measure doesn't specify what the Senator or Congressman is supposed to do with the illegal immigrant, but calls on the law enforcement agency to 'maintain a record of each illegal immigrant released or discharged who is not transferred to the custody of the Untied States Immigration and Customs Enforcement.'

Illegal immigration has emerged as a top priority of the Republican super-majority in the Texas Legislature, and this is just one of several dozen bills introduced in Austin to deny jobs, housing, and government benefits to illegals.

Kolkhorst has already introduced a measure which would deny state benefits to illegal immigrants.

Several thousand people are expected to descend on the state capitol today to denounce the measures, and to call on the federal government, not the states, to handle matters related to immigration.

Source: http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/news/se ... le=8203908
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Several thousand people are expected to descend on the state capitol today to denounce the measures, and to call on the federal government, not the states, to handle matters related to immigration.
    Millions want ENFORCEMENT of immigration laws. Millions trumps thousands any day. Let's git r done!! DEPORT! DEPORT! DEPORT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I like the way this lady thinks
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

April
    Quote Originally Posted by forest
    I like the way this lady thinks
    me too!

I have never heard of or read any such news before today and I do not think any Senator would allow undocumented aliens to arrive to their offices via police or anyone else.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Banned
    What a great idea but don't hold your breath.
    Anyone that watches Family Guy may remember the Latina maid
    episode.

Peter fires her Say's "you have to go" and the Latina maid says;

"Nooo, I Stay..."

The staff members, U.S. Senator, or Representative and security would be Peter.

I couldn't find this story at any of the major news outlets. Seems like it's only appearing in various anti-illegal websites and blogs.

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    What a great idea but don't hold your breath.
    Anyone that watches Family Guy may remember the Latina maid
    episode.

Peter fires her Say's "you have to go" and the Latina maid says;

"Nooo, I Stay..."

The staff members, U.S. Senator, or Representative and security would be Peter.
    LOL! I thik this was the same episode where her and Chris end up sharing a bed. She takes all the covers for herself and tells Chris "you have you fat to keep you warm"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Works for me

Their offices wouldn't be big enough!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast