Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

On the bright side, both Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity were quite vocal in their criticism of the Senate amnesty bill today (5/30), so they continue to beat the drums.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last I heard it tackled HIM. Would be nice if he stopped being a simpering appeaser on this issue, but I won't hold my breath.

I don't really trust O'Reilly on this. He defends Boosh and says he is bound to be disliked because we are in a war during Boosh's presidency...blah blah.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

I didn't get to see the show but O'Reilly has already stated that he supports the Senate's Immigration Bill. He said that it's imperfect but it's the best bill we'll get so we should just roll over for it. What a jackass! Why not just enforce the laws we already have and secure the border?

Hannity and Rush speak out against Amnesty but neither one of them will speak the words North American Union. None of these people are to be trusted in any way.

If anyone watched the show, please post what he said. At this point he would be back peddling and flip flopping if he changed his position.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12