Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    . . . Any citizen visiting a hospital here in Virginia must prove who they are as well. Social Security numbers, picture Id's, residential address, and places of employments. All people should be screened the same when they arrive to hospitals.
    Sad but true, FEDERAL law state that any person with any critical illness who makes it to an emergency room must be treated,
    with or without an ID.

The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act approved in 1986 requires all Medicare participating hospitals with emergency departments to treat any critically ill patients on their premises.
    I agree if a person arrives to a hospital critical ill they should receive instance medical treatments; however, before patients is released from hospitals all personal information should be collected, and if persons are undocumented Immigration and Customs Enforcement should be notified.

I have noticed lately a lot of United State laws must be changed if we want to keep this Country safer.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Private hospitals will only treat them in life threatening conditions. You would not believe how many illegals call the police because the private hospital will not take them and tell them to go to Jackson which is a public one. This occurs on a daily basis. If the private hospitals called ICE on them the illegal population would decrease big time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Private hospitals will only treat them in life threatening conditions. You would not believe how many illegals call the police because the private hospital will not take them and tell them to go to Jackson which is a public one. This occurs on a daily basis. If the private hospitals called ICE on them the illegal population would decrease big time.
    Maybe if someone alert the private hospital, they might begin to contact ICE.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    . . . Any citizen visiting a hospital here in Virginia must prove who they are as well. Social Security numbers, picture Id's, residential address, and places of employments. All people should be screened the same when they arrive to hospitals.
    Sad but true, FEDERAL law state that any person with any critical illness who makes it to an emergency room must be treated,
    with or without an ID.

The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act approved in 1986 requires all Medicare participating hospitals with emergency departments to treat any critically ill patients on their premises.
    The key verbage for seniors in The 1986 Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act is all Medicare PARTICIPATING hospitals. The Mayo Clinic in the state of Arizona as of December 31, 2008 no longer accepts all Medicare patients. It is my understanding that this was not an across the board postion of all Mayo Clinics. Illegals (or anyone)due to the above stated Federal Law are entitled to emergency treatment. Aging seniors have and are being denied certain types of medical care due to their age. Some physicians will not accept them due to the reimbursement from the federal government. This is not case with illegal aliens in many states. It is a sad day in this country when native born hardworking aging Americans on limited incomes cannot receive much needed care, and non-citizens are serviced without hesitation.

That just goes to show how brazen and confrontational illegal invaders have become in OUR country. They are not afraid of our immigration laws because they know they are never enforced.

My bet is that once this legislation passes and illegal invaders know they WILL be deported; those phone calls will stop overnight, as will their hospital visits, which is great news for American citizens who will no longer have to wait 5 hours in an emergency room to see a doctor. That’s if the hospital hasn’t already closed its doors because it was bankrupted by illegal invaders who don’t pay their bills.

And for those who say this cannot be done. Think again! As you well know SC, hospitals are already required to notify authorities in cases of abuse and/or other certain situations. This should be no different.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's what worries me about illegals using our hospitals, costs aside: what if somene has stolen my SSN and then goes to the ER for a heart condition. If I am later admitted to the same hospital, will my medical records show a heart condition and will I be given inappropriate medication? Locally, a cleaning company was discovered stealing SSNs from the files of a doctor's office they serviced.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Here's what worries me about illegals using our hospitals, costs aside: what if somene has stolen my SSN and then goes to the ER for a heart condition. If I am later admitted to the same hospital, will my medical records show a heart condition and will I be given inappropriate medication? Locally, a cleaning company was discovered stealing SSNs from the files of a doctor's office they serviced.
    They caught medical staff doing it in South Florida and they ended up getting a slap on the wrist for it as most of those who commit any healthcare fraud would. When they went back to work they did it again in under a years time.

Every public health department providing taxpayer funded prenatal care should be verifying citizenship and contacting immigration if the mom is illegal. The anchor baby situation we have today exists because these people are never questioned when they present for this non emergency care. A few months later they deliver-voila!- a new taxpayer supported citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    Every public health department providing taxpayer funded prenatal care should be verifying citizenship and contacting immigration if the mom is illegal. The anchor baby situation we have today exists because these people are never questioned when they present for this non emergency care. A few months later they deliver-voila!- a new taxpayer supported citizen.
    DEPORT ALL PREGNANT ILLEGALS NOW!
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

That just goes to show how brazen and confrontational illegal invaders have become in OUR country. They are not afraid of our immigration laws because they know they are never enforced.

My bet is that once this legislation passes and illegal invaders know they WILL be deported; those phone calls will stop overnight, as will their hospital visits, which is great news for American citizens who will no longer have to wait 5 hours in an emergency room to see a doctor. That’s if the hospital hasn’t already closed its doors because it was bankrupted by illegal invaders who don’t pay their bills.

And for those who say this cannot be done. Think again! As you well know SC, hospitals are already required to notify authorities in cases of abuse and/or other certain situations. This should be no different.
    I agree with your post statements. Illegal aliens should be viewed as criminals who have invaded this Country illegally, and should be reported to ICE when seeking any type of assistance's and this includes schools, hospitals, employers and DMV.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast