Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

Bishop denounces abuse of Central Americans

Bishop denounces abuse of Central Americans

Wednesday, August 29, 2007
    By CNA

Bishop Leopoldo Gonzalez Gonzalez has called on Mexicans and their leaders to stop abusing Central American immigrants who cross through Mexico on their way to the United States.

Referring to the extortion and fraud that many immigrants traveling to the United States suffer, Bishop Gonzalez said that if they are not going to be helped during their travels, at least they should not be abused, because ‘the Lord cares for the pilgrim (and) he does so through us so that we will take care of them.â€

well then

Well then, the Bishop can pay for their

health care
    schooling
    court costs

etc.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Bishop Gonzalez said he is praying that the United States

Bishop Leopoldo Gonzalez Gonzalez has called on Mexicans and their leaders to stop abusing Central American immigrants who cross through Mexico on their way to the United States.
    Bishop Gonzalez said he is praying that the United States will carry out just immigration reform for the thousands of Latin Americans who are seeking the American dream.
    Were kind of praying you catholic priests stop sexually abusing children. Did I hit a nerve.

Sorry for returning the Illegal immigrants back to mother Mexico ... I know it's kind of cutting into your choice kids to sexually abuse

Oh... the American dream doesnt include you playing with children ... I know, I know .... you just have to get your kicks elsewhere
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

See, it would be humanitarian of the US to discourage illegal immigration. If they didn't try to come, they woulnd't be the victims of extortionist.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)