Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Red, yellow, black or white, if your a leagal American you are a American. Criminal aliens are harming us all. They think we marched in the 60's and 70's wait till this spring. I predict marches like the world has never seen and the bigest ones are going to be by the Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    How insulting to the black community!
    How would drowning our economy with cheap illegal labor help the black community and why would they ever want that?
    And isn't it just the most racist thought ever that blacks should automatically be grouped with illegals? Sorry, I don't see the conection.
    If you want to help the poor of this country....black, white and purple, stop the onslaught of illegals driving our economy down. Yeesh!

edited to add....

How hostile is that thinking? Because what the underlying message is is that people of color should gang up on whites to outnumber them and take control. So who are the real racists?
    You are so right. The ironic thing is that Mexicans are prejudiced against Blacks in Mexico. ?????????????? I don't get it.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    This is a con job!
    I want you to show me even 10 latino businesses who hire blacks! There is no cause for unity when you are dealing with Latino Supremecists, legal or illegal, pushing their way to the front of the bread line. I hope the black movement is able to distinguish between their own advancement and being swept into the anarchy of this Mexican revolution.

Re: Blacks and Browns urged to unite for immigration

Quote Originally Posted by JadedBaztard
    * Create legislation that does not discriminate among undocumented immigrants based on the length of time in the United States.;
    I agree with this, deport all of them!!

* Create clear separation of authority between federal and local law enforcement in immigration matters;

* Create visa programs with strong worker protection provisions;

* Make labor laws immigrant friendly;
    The US already has all of the above!

* Protect civil rights of immigrants, whether legal or not.
    Umm, illegal alien by definition are not immigrants, as immigrants enter legally. "Illegal immigrant" is a contridiction in terms, there is no such animal. Legal immigrants already have civil rights protections. Illegal aliens are not immigrants they are foreign invaders and thus do not have nor deserve any civil rights.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12