Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

BofA to Get Out of Risky, Non-Traditional Mortgages

BofA to Get Out of Risky, Non-Traditional Mortgages

MoneyNews
    Tuesday, April 22, 2008

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Bank of America says it will alter its mortgage product menu once it completes its acquisition of mortgage lender Countrywide Financial.
    Bank of America (BAC, Fortune 500) says it will offer traditional mortgages that fit government-sponsored enterprise guidelines. It will also offer interest-only fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgages that have long reset periods to lessen the likelihood of short-term payment spikes.

The Charlotte, N.C.-based bank will not originate subprime mortgages or loans that allow customers to make payments for less than the monthly interest due.

It will also greatly reduce offerings of other nontraditional loans, like those that allow for little documentation.

The Bank of America (BAC, Fortune 500) acquisition is expected to close in the third quarter.

http://moneynews.newsmax.com/money/arch ... .cfm?s=mnc
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It will also greatly reduce offerings of other nontraditional loans, like those that allow for little documentation.
    Does that translate to illegal aliens?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    It's my understanding that BofA was neck deep on the West Coast pushing these loans to Illegal Aliens

NINJA loans

N.I.N.J.A (No Income, No Job, No Assets).

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    It's my understanding that BofA was neck deep on the West Coast pushing these loans to Illegal Aliens

NINJA loans

N.I.N.J.A (No Income, No Job, No Assets).
    Im glad to see they are getting what they asked for!

Sure after they have made millions on these loans and passed them on to you the taxpayer. What a sweet deal! Now Pelosi wants you to pay down their mortgages, gee where is my deal?
    "We are being destroyed from within"