Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm glad to hear you don't accept it. You're right about Mexico's government. They could put a stop to the whole problem by doing what they should do to give Mexican's a chance to survive, even prosper, in their own country. I'm sure they would prefer that.

As I'm sure you know there is a lot of corruption in Mexico and a lot of the higher ups in their govt' are tied into the cartels. Billions of dollars a year are made from drugs, the people who make this money also spend it thus supporting the local stores and shops, now the shop keeper may have no idea who he is selling to he's just making a living but he is still receiving drug money in a round about way.
    Smugglers can make a lot of money in one day if they don't get caught, there is a training camp down there teaching people how to smuggle drugs and it is protected by the Mexican govt. and the guy training them is a pos US Marine deserter, Transports are set up in a very military fashion, a crooked border guard can make a quarter of a million in one afternoon, living where I do I could make fifteen grand a month just by turning a blind eye, I've had several young gentelmen approach me driving some very expensive cars with tempting offers but this former Marine will not turn his back on his country.
    My point is that as long as there is this kind of moneyy to be made people are going to do what they can to make it and it involves more than just the guy on the street selling a dime bag, it goes way higher than that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's pretty scary when you think that this is the area of Mexico I returned from last summer:

The state of Morelos, finds itself in a political mess as I write this. The governor just resigned and there is still talk of indicting him for corruption and other criminal activities. The last straw for Morelos citizenry was the discovery that the "elite" kidnapping investigating unit (hand picked by the gov) was responsible for a number of kidnappings. Morelos leads the nation in kidnappings with a yearly averago of 360.. The cop/kidnappers were caught disposing the body of one of their kidnapping victims in Morelos.
    http://www.mexicomatters.net/travelingi ... mexico.php

I was on the border of Morelos, Guerrero & Pueblo! I know the "other side of the story" with these Mexicans. There are some good ones BUT the good ones will do things THE RIGHT WAY.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12