Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I never said that...why do you think I question your reasoning? Anyone can twist any fact to fit their own private agenda. If you want to be a pot head that's your problem. I don't particularly have a need to be an airhead sitting around listening to Pink Floyd, laughing, and getting the munchies. Oops, did I expose my history!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickydude
    Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    So onetrickydude what is your opinion on heroine, cocaine, or methamphetamines for that matter.

Those are drugs not a plant they all are all man made.

Not even close to the same thing, funny alcohol is "ok" though. Guess you never drink either huh?

I could go on for days with facts about marijuana but most of those that buy into the government propaganda will always be lead around by the nose by their government.

If marijuana were legal = NO DRUG DEALERS!

but as I stated before, MJ will never be legal simply because you can grow it at home year round, produce the best smoke ever and not have to give the government a dime!

Imagine having your life ripped apart, your possessions taken away, imprisoned etc for smoking/owning a plant???

That is just ancient. Too many people, the real crooks have a lot to lose if it were legal.

A little common sense goes a long way.
    Plants can be drugs, and plants can be dangerous -- even poisonous. PLEASE NOTE, I am not saying that MJ is very dangerous, just making the point that "because it comes from the ground, man" is a pretty baseless argument. And while there has been government propaganda at one end, there has been pot-head propaganda at the other. I just don't buy that it is this perfect, harmless, wonder-drug that the loadies make it out to be. I've seen what it can do to people, and it aint pretty. In fact, I would say that its abuse indirectly contributes to weight problems.

I am not neccessarily against legalization. But I think we don't know enough about it to say it is harmless -- we have not experienced wide-spead recreational use over a protracted period, like the legal drugs you have mentioned. 'Twas not too long ago they thought smoking tobacco was good for you.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I never said that...why do you think I question your reasoning? Anyone can twist any fact to fit their own private agenda. If you want to be a pot head that's your problem. I don't particularly have a need to be an airhead sitting around listening to Pink Floyd, laughing, and getting the munchies. Oops, did I expose my history!

Pretty broad statement. You do realize people from all walks of life use marijuana, doctors, lawyers, ex presidents etc etc.

The big problem is people like you that have this stereotypical thing going on.

Sitting around listening to Pink Floyd,??? munchies What kind of assumption is that?

Quit listening to the propaganda

You my friend are really in the dark.

Hey stonerdude, you are the one in the dark. I have obtained enlightenment. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry guys but, these dealers will always be here unless it is made legal.
    Does the same pertain to meth because the illegals are making it right here in the Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by MelvinPainter
    Sorry guys but, these dealers will always be here unless it is made legal.
    Does the same pertain to meth because the illegals are making it right here in the Valley.

apples to oranges

Hey stonerdude, you are the one in the dark. I have obtained enlightenment. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt!

Good luck with that.

PS: I'm not a stoner at all. I just know the difference between the truth and the garbage my government WANTS me to believe.

Well in that comment we find common ground. You are welcome to your opinion and I will respect it. Now lets join forces to defeat this invasion!

Well in that comment we find common ground. You are welcome to your opinion and I will respect it. Now lets join forces to defeat this invasion!

You got it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12