Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: BORDER AGENTS NOTE ALARMING RISE IN MIGRANTS AVOIDING CUSTODY BY BRING CHILDREN AND P

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    LOL!! Well, gee, that's what I, Beezer, Lorrie, hattiecat, grandmasmad, southBronx, Captainron, 6 Million Dollar Man, and many others have been saying since the whole "minors" debacle came up during the Obama Administration. Don't take them in, don't let them in, keep em out, get em out. Pretty basic stuff.
    So I can't share my own opinion without getting demeaned and laughed at by you? Yes, your response to my post was very demeaning and was specifically designed to embarrass and humiliate me.

Did you attack any of the other folks you listed for sharing their opinion when you agreed with it (doubtful)? Sort of caught me off guard because I certainly didn't expect to get blasted in such a way for sharing an opinion you claim to agree with.

Last edited by MW; 07-13-2018 at 12:45 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Of course these "parents" are lying. Most illegals are hispanic indians and they know their only hope for a soft life is go to america and go on welfare and live off the hated gringos.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    How come everyone in the U.S. Congress, our President, and the media talking heads are scared to discuss sending these children back to the country they are a citizen of without a parent? Reunification of a minor illegal alien child separated from an illegal parent shouldn't be our goal (they brought it on themselves). We should just send these children back to their country and then the illegal parent can return and petition their own government for the return of the child. I never see any discussion on this, period. Are they afraid such an act would appear callous and cold? If our laws are preventing this, then it's time for some serious revisions. AG Sessions, while doing a fantastic job making policy changes to narrow loopholes, can't rewrite actual law.

Not a single child should be held by Health and Human Services (HHS) and not a single illegal alien child should be released to a sponsor in the United States. The majority of the sponsors are illegals too. All of these children separated from their parent(s) should be sent back to their home country for whatever disposition deemed appropriate by their own government officials.

Just my opinion.
    I see all these discussions and debates about what we should do AFTER they get here. Gigabytes have been written on the subject.

I would like to ask....

How come everyone in the U.S. Congress, our President, and the media talking heads are scared to discuss

Stopping this invasion before they step one foot in, then we won't have to have the all this other discussion, except for the 40 million who are already here.

While we are dotting the t's and crossing the i's on detention centers, attorneys, interpertors, drug bust, stash houses, another 1,000+++ a day waltz right on in.

STOP the flow number 1 priority! This is a well planned and organized invasion. For an invasion we need the Military.

Wake up America!

We can not MAGA until we SAVE AMERICA FIRST!
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Plan B:

Tell all these countries, if your citizens don't stop entering the US illegally, then your country will have no aid from or trade with the United States. Period.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Plan B:

Tell all these countries, if your citizens don't stop entering the US illegally, then your country will have no aid from or trade with the United States. Period.
    Wasn't a viable plan when you brought it up several days ago and still isn't, regardless of how many times you say it. El Salvador isn't responsible for securing our nation, we are.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

El Salvadorans and the citizens of every other country whose citizens invade our nation in violation of our laws are responsible for their own bad acts. Time they started paying a price for it.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    El Salvadorans and the citizens of every other country whose citizens invade our nation in violation of our laws are responsible for their own bad acts. Time they started paying a price for it.

Exactly, thank you. It is the individuals that are responsible, not their country or government.

It's not "individuals", it's their citizens which makes the whole citizenry responsible for the international bad acts of their people against the United States, that's why Plan B is so perfect to solve this flow problem. Americans aren't responsible for any of it, so why should we suffer at all in any way for what their citizens do to us? No reason at all. If you want our money in aid or the benefits of our trade, you will stop all illegal immigration into the US and stop it now.

PLAN B:

Tell all these countries, if your citizens don't stop entering our country illegally, then your country will have no aid from nor trade with the United States. Period.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12