Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Finally got through to the White House. Keep calling.

alipac said:
    I look forward to the day that many people inside the Bush administration are the ones walking into the prison for their crimes.
    How I second that.
    I'm calling the White House, that's for sure.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My heart is breaking for these men and their families. It disgusts me that, with the exception of Lou Dobbs Tonight, the complicit MSM is remaining mum on the plight of these fine men!

Please please, please, continue to call the White House and Alberto Gonzales' office in protest!

hannity and oclmes only gave them three minutes last nite and it was a taped kinda short interview just giving the bacics of what happened. nothing about the trial, the petitions or anything

Ted Poe and Compean were on Fox and Friends tuesday morning
    i posted it somewhere on here. a 5 minute interview

Finally, a Congressmen, Dana Rohrabacher (and a Republican at that) came out and said what needed to be said by Congress --- this U.S. President is a 'national disgrace'.

Fox & Friends (morning 6am - 8am), surprisingly covered this in good light on 1/16 -- they took many live phone calls and the shows reporters were pro- Ramos and Compean.

April
    Alipac wrote:

I look forward to the day that many people inside the Bush administration are the ones walking into the prison for their crimes.
    I look forward to that day as well, W. I think that many innocent people have suffered because of these corrupt men and their indifference to the truth and unbridled love of money and power

Bush and Gonzales give green light to more criminals

Alberto Gonzales is the same politically correct, multicultural Bushbot lying coward who refuses to release the criminal records of illegal aliens held in US prisons as the revelation of the violent criminal history of these dangerous felons would shame and disgrace the Bush administration as if that would add anything to the sorry and despicable record of this corrupt illegal alien criminal coddling regime.

As for Tony Snowjob, his hopeless, insultingly stupid defense of Bush's arrogance, criminal negligence, and gross incompetence has destroyed any credibility he ever had and his preposterous tripe can be racked up along with fatso Limbaugh and pretty boy Hannity as just another Republicrap Bushbot mouthpiece in the tank for Jorge.

The malignant treason of the Bush administration in persecuting and prosecuting its own border agents for doing the job cowards and frauds like him don't have the guts or courage to do, mirrors his abandonment and betrayal of the brave US Marines in prison in Camp Pendleton who fought to save their own lives and that of their men by firing back on cowardly terrorist filth disguised as civilians. Like the Border Patrol agents, they did their jobs as soldiers are supposed to do just like the Border Patrol agents performed their duties as noble agents of law enforcement. Their reward was prosecution and severe punishment.

With this corrupt administration and the previous one before it, it is no wonder mass murderers and terrorists with the objective of slaughtering helpless and innocent Americans feel confident in their aims. The Chief Executive and his band of sell outs have given them the key via wide open, unsecured borders and a joke called the Department of Homeland Security. Since they care so little about these critical threats, it is a foregone conclusion they don't give a damn about "run-of-the-mill" thieves, murderers, rapists, and drug dealers from Mexico and the rest of the third world who pour into the US on a daily basis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12