Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Border crisis can be solved in 3 steps: Former Kansas secretary of state

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And I AM SICK of Ivanka flying all over the world, like Michelle Obama, giving OUR money away for her "feel good", help the world free stuff campaigns!

We owe the world nothing, and most certainly not our tax money for her programs!

Let their President "empower them" and pay for them!!!!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

All Trump does is stall for time. He just wants his believers to think he is actually doing something. Meanwhile back at the border the invasion continues while Jared meets with all the illegal alien lovers. The Republicans think everyone who voted for Trump adores him. I voted for him but I do not intend to do it again unless he makes a U-turn and starts doing something he promised to do in the last election. As for Lou Dobbs, he actually has a "man crush" on Trump. It is sometimes sickening the way he praises him no matter what he does. If a guest says the slightest criticism about Trump, he starts turning red and stammering. He is getting increasingly difficult to watch.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I WANT TO SEE MASSIVE CHAIN DEPORTATION OF ILLEGALS, UAC'S, AND TPS, VISA OVERSTAYS, LOADED UP AND BOOTED OUT OR I WILL NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP!

I WANT TO SEE JARED, IVANKA, AND NEILSEN FIRED IMMEDIATELY!

Quote Originally Posted by gabelle39 View Post
    All Trump does is stall for time. He just wants his believers to think he is actually doing something. Meanwhile back at the border the invasion continues while Jared meets with all the illegal alien lovers. The Republicans think everyone who voted for Trump adores him. I voted for him but I do not intend to do it again unless he makes a U-turn and starts doing something he promised to do in the last election. As for Lou Dobbs, he actually has a "man crush" on Trump. It is sometimes sickening the way he praises him no matter what he does. If a guest says the slightest criticism about Trump, he starts turning red and stammering. He is getting increasingly difficult to watch.

I don't know about "man crush" but this is what I am seeing and it is in epidemic proportions

Trump is the new......

I am not saying this to offend anyone, but I am very concerned about what I am seeing and hearing.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    I don't know about "man crush" but this is what I am seeing and it is in epidemic proportions

Trump is the new......

I am not saying this to offend anyone, but I am very concerned about what I am seeing and hearing.

SPOT ON!

Looks like the streets of San Francisco, San Diego, Oakland, Los Angeles, in Oregon, Washington, New York, St. Louis, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, and every Democrat run city that has been overbred and run into the ground into poverty … people drinking the Koolaid the DemonRats feed them about all the FREE stuff!

Why would anybody want to live like that? If you do, please give them a FREE plane ticket to Venezuela. It is great, it is utopia, all the free stuff you want to eat out of a dumpster. No food, no gas, no motor car...not a single luxury...no electricity too...right up your alley! Best of all, it's FREE, pack your bags, show up at the airport and board the plane!

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    You're right GeorgiaPeach. I knew she was worthless right from the start. Trump needs to replace her with someone competent enough to do the job. And getting rid of Sessions was the worst mistake Trump ever made. He should at least get someone who is as passionate about fighting illegal immigration as Sessions was. But yeah, Nielsen needs to go!
    You're right, Trump's dumping of Sessions was a huge mistake. Sessions was dedicated and committed to dealing with asylum and illegal immigration (it was his mission in life). Personally, I've heard nothing from AG Barr on the subject since he moved into the job. Sessions was constantly attempting to tweek the system as much as he could within the law .... of course the Democrats accused him of going outside the law. Now we have Barr and he's been as quiet as a church mouse where immigration is concerned. Honestly, I'm not even sure he has done a darn thing on the issue. He seems to be much more interested in other things.

As for Nielsen, she was hand-picked by Trump's former Chief of Staff, John Kelly. She never was right for the position, but Trump had faith in Kelly, who he of course ended up firing. He should have dumped Nielsen at the same time!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12