Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Patrol Agent Faces Attack from Immigrant Smugglers

This is a bit dated BUT I didn't find any matches on the Alipac site.

Take a look at the damage done to the Border Patrol Vehicle! It very well could have struck an agent and injured him or her.

Border Patrol Agent Faces Attack from Immigrant Smugglers

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 05:59 PM CST

Border Patrol agents near Calexico faced a rock and stone attack from about 20 people believed to have ridden in a truck used for immigrant smuggling.

According to the Border Patrol, an agent spotted a white truck carrying several people in the truck bed around 3:30 Tuesday afternoon.

Officials say around 20 people exited the truck when it got stuck.

The agent tried to make arrests, but several of the people started to throw rocks at the agent and his vehicle breaking the windshield.

While waiting for back up, the suspected smugglers were able to free their truck and escape into Mexico.

Officials say the Border Patrol has seen the number of violent attacks rise in the recent years.

http://www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?S=7936112
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

I don't care if it is a rock.....it can still seriously injure or kill someone. You can't have people stoning the Border Patrol for simply doing their job and exposing them to mob violence at every turn.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A rock hurled at a moving vehicle or person is deadly force in which officers should be allowed to defend themselves using deadly force, not some pepper ball launcher.

Our government needs to give our guys a chance for goodness sake!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)