Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Patrol agent shot near McAllen

Border Patrol agent shot near McAllen
    Oct. 22, 2006, 10:26P

Associated Press

McALLEN — A Border Patrol agent was shot in the foot today while pursuing a man on a commonly used smuggling route near the Rio Grande.

Roy Cervantes, a spokesman for the Rio Grande Valley Sector of the Border Patrol, said a man fired at two agents southeast of McAllen, hitting one in the foot before escaping into a wildlife refuge. The agent, whose name wasn't released, was treated at a McAllen hospital and released, Cervantes said. The suspect was described as a Hispanic male between the ages of 25 and 30.

"The FBI always takes the lead in these types of cases where there is a federal agent that is injured or assaulted," Cervantes told The Associated Press.

Boat patrols, canine units and night vision scopes were being used in the search, Jose Rodriguez, a spokesman for the Border Patrol, said in a story in Monday's edition of The (McAllen) Monitor.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/met ... 79650.html
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Hopefully this agent didn't shoot back. He'd be arrested for somehow blocking this dirt bag's so called 'rights' even though he shot first.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

A Border Patrol agent was shot in the foot today while pursuing a man on a commonly used smuggling route near the Rio Grande.
    The audacity of that BP agent! Arrest him, charge him and throw him in jail!
    /sarcasm
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Because of the scum that prosecuted the two border patrol agents the smugglers will only get bolder because they see the cards are stacked against OUR AGENTS and the illegals and smugglers are getting away with murder!!!!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Because of the scum that prosecuted the two border patrol agents the smugglers will only get bolder because they see the cards are stacked against OUR AGENTS and the illegals and smugglers are getting away with murder!!!!
    Exactly! IOW it will work as designed.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Wow

I hope our Border Patrol agent doesn't get sentenced to jail, for his foot getting in the way of this bullet.

MW
    magyart wrote:

I hope our Border Patrol agent doesn't get sentenced to jail, for his foot getting in the way of this bullet.
    His foot will probably be charged with restricting the free travel of an illegal immigrant bullet.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Hopefully this agent didn't shoot back. He'd be arrested for somehow blocking this dirt bag's so called 'rights' even though he shot first.
    Have you ever been to the Border Patrol union's website? The policy is that, once the danger has passed, they're not allowed to respond. The BP's sarcastic (understandably)response was something like, "ok, so if they shoot at us and miss, we should not shoot back because the danger (the bullet) has passed?"

http://www.local2544.org/

This one is in Tuson I think. Some pretty good reading in there.

http://www.newschannel5.tv/2006/10/23/3 ... l-Shooting

Residents React to Border Patrol Shooting
    Monday, October 23, 2006 Posted: 07:08 PM

SAN JUAN - People living near the Santa Ana Wildlife Refuge sometimes wonder what's happening in their own backyards.

A Border Patrol agent patrolling the area was shot over the weekend.

Gloria Avila was wondering about the sirens and why her home health nurse hadn't visited.

"She was supposed to come and we called her. And she said, 'I tried, they didn't let me pass.,'" Avila tells us.

Officers wouldn't let the nurse through, because they were looking for the suspect who shot at the agent.

"Terrible. I don't like it, but what can we do?" says Avila. "You never know where they hide."

Alfed Dunlap is a security guard for Shell Oil, which is fixing equipment in the area.

He said he likes to see the Border Patrol vehicles, because it makes him feel comfortable they're around.

"Shooting doesn't matter to me. As long as they don't shoot at me, I don't care," he says.

Neither the FBI nor Border Patrol are talking about the shooting investigation.

We asked if agents have stepped up their patrols in the area. We're told it's business as usual.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast