Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They shot a BP agent? How could this be? According to Jorge Bush and the RNC, they are all good hearted people and just come here to do the jobs that we won't do. Maybe we should investigate the BP agent and bring him up on charges. Maybe we should give the perp amnesty so he can feel welcomed.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Hopefully this agent didn't shoot back. He'd be arrested for somehow blocking this dirt bag's so called 'rights' even though he shot first.
    Have you ever been to the Border Patrol union's website? The policy is that, once the danger has passed, they're not allowed to respond. The BP's sarcastic (understandably)response was something like, "ok, so if they shoot at us and miss, we should not shoot back because the danger (the bullet) has passed?"

http://www.local2544.org/

This one is in Tuson I think. Some pretty good reading in there.
    I have been to their website, and some of their "guide lines" are flat out stupid, especially this one.
    This would be like saying, "Well the bank robber didn't take any money so we don't need to pursue or arrest him."

If someone were shooting at me first, rules or not, I'm going to defent myself.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Damn, this happened in my own backyard too.

There's been a rise in shootings here recently, many of them drug related. They dont make national news like these because it's mainly handled by local police, but, damn man, hope this BP doesn't get arrested for "violating" the smuggler's "civil rights" by chasing him, even though he got shot. I tell ya, it's starting already. Ever since the convictions of those two BP agents last week, it's going to spiral down from here.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    magyart wrote:

I hope our Border Patrol agent doesn't get sentenced to jail, for his foot getting in the way of this bullet.
    His foot will probably be charged with restricting the free travel of an illegal immigrant bullet.
    The BP agent had better hope that he didn't get shot with a bullet from a stolen gun, he'll be charged with receiving stolen property at the very least. And then the scumbag attorney general will have to send for the guy that shot him so that he can testify in the trial.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12