Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Patrol agents involved in a shootout near Mission TX.

Border Patrol agents involved in a shootout near Mission

May 11, 2011 5:24 PM
    Naxiely Lopez
    The Monitor

MISSION — U.S. authorities are investigating a shooting between U.S. Border Patrol agents and an unidentified man who fired at them from the Mexican side of the border near Chimney Park on Tuesday night.

The shooting happened near the winter Texan RV park about 11:50 p.m. after border patrol agents from the McAllen station saw a group of people trying to smuggle marijuana into the country on two rafts, said Rosalinda Huey, the federal agency’s spokeswoman.

“No agents were injured during the shooting and it is unknown if anyone on the Mexican side was struck,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I thought the president and the head of DHS have told the American public that we are safer than we have been in years and that the border is secure!
    Are the numbers of those reported and captured being “Workedâ€
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Glad the Border Patrol agents are ok. On and on it goes at the border....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn