Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    ReggieMay wrote:

I like it! That means fewer illegal teenagers that we pay to educate and more jobs available for Americans.
    The thing is, these teenagers weren't arrested anywhere near school grounds. Basically, they're just 3 more illegal aliens that got caught. The fact that they are students is irrelevant (IMO).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Friends of deported students protest Trolley immigration raids
    By Matt Johnson FOX 5 San Diego Staff
    June 11, 2009

SAN DIEGO - Several students and teachers rallied Thursday morning to end immigration raids on the San Diego Trolley.

The group chanted and held signs at the Metropolitan Transit System offices in the East Village. They want MTS to stop cooperating with Border Patrol and other immigration authorities who do immigration checks on Trolley lines.

The rally comes three weeks after three local high school students were deported to Mexico. The students were on their way to school when Border Patrol officers questioned their immigration status at the Old Town Trolley Station.

"They are afraid to go to school. They are afraid they will be deported or questioned on their way to it," said Ana Maria Benetez, mother of one of the three students, at the MTS board meeting. "We feel frustration and pain. My daughter is not here with us, and that has changed our reality dramatically."

Officials with the Metropolitan Transportation System said they sympathize and do not want to see children detained for using their system.

"We should clarify that MTS really had no role in this," said Robb Shupp, MTS Marketing Director. "But legally they say there is nothing they can do."

The MTS Board said they will express their concerns to law enforcement agencies.

In the meantime, Benetez says she is not giving up her fight to bring her daughter back to San Diego and to prevent this from happening to other families.

www.fox5sandiego.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Border Patrol

Strange that this girl's mom said she will continue to fight to bring her daughter back to U.S. No mention of plans to go to her daughter who is alone with no family, at a shelter in Mexico......

I was wondering...if amnesty passes, will all the deported be allowed back in?

Re: Border Patrol

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123
    I was wondering...if amnesty passes, will all the deported be allowed back in?
    Not only the deported but all family members will come because of 'The Family Re-Unification' provision of Legal Immigration. When that 'Chain Migration' gets started it will increase exponentially!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

despite all of this, the student was deported to Tijuana within 6 hours of detainment - a place where she knows no one, had no money and no resources . . .
    GREAT! As it should be! I'm sure she has plenty of relatives in TJ to help her out - despite what she claims, as these people are not know for their veracity.

Perhaps her illegal invader parents can pack their bags and acompany their daughter! But we know illegals are the first to complain about "familes being separated" and the last ones who would actually accompany their minor children when they are deported.

In the meantime, Benetez says she is not giving up her fight to bring her daughter back to San Diego and to prevent this from happening to other families.

Yea...just as I thought!! You do not see Benetez packing her bags to accompany her daughter! No...It's how are we going to get the illegal invader back to this country!

I have zero sympathy left for these people!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Rios would not comment on the teens' legal status to be in the U.S. or the status of their families.

Of course he doesn't want to comment on the teens' legal status! Since we do not generally deport those who are in this country legally, the no comment by Rios actually says it all!

He said a raid on public transportation would discourage other teenagers from going to school or adults from going to work.

Why would those who are in this country LEGALLY have anything to fear by accessing public transportation you idiot! More fear mongering by an illegal invader advocate - traitor!

I wish we could be so lucky as to have illegal invaders stay home from school or jobs they have stolen! News flash Rios, your illegal invaders are not doing us any favors by being here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12