Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Patrol says illegal crossers boarded plane

Border Patrol says illegal crossers boarded plane

The Associated Press
    Posted: 01/24/2012 12:22:46 PM PST

SAN DIEGO—Authorities say a U.S. pilot tried to fly illegal immigrants from an airport in a remote Southern California desert community.

The Border Patrol said Tuesday that the Cessna involved in the sting was the fourth aircraft found to be used for smuggling people since last year in the agency's El Centro sector alone.

Lino Rodriguez is charged with allowing three migrants from Mexico to board his plane early Friday at the Imperial County Airport. The migrants told authorities they agreed to pay $2,500 each.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement says the migrants crossed on foot at a nearby border crossing and boarded the plane in an effort to avoid highway checkpoints. The plane was headed to Hemet, east of Los Angeles.

The defendant has pleaded not guilty.

Border Patrol says illegal crossers boarded plane - San Jose Mercury News
    Last edited by JohnDoe2; 01-24-2012 at 08:22 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hell you got illegals taking all kinds of flights across the country and in fact how do they think they have so many illegals in Hawaii
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou