Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    Thanks for your understanding and support patrioticme and millere. Yes I am angry as I served for 24 years and am also a disabled front line combat veteran who developed physical disabilities right after the cessation of hostilities and has to pay for my care. I am tired of this government selling out everything for which I and millions of fellow veterans have sacrificed much. I am tired of this government placing the interests of those who violated our laws, borders, sovereignty and use stolen identities to illegally obtain jobs and benefits ahead of the interests of Americans who have worked and sacrificed much only to see it taken and given to illegal aliens if not stolen by them. I am angry, disgusted and disillusioned with a government that allows a recently returned Iraq War vet to face financial devastation and the loss of his home because of traumatic brain injury forcing his wife to leave her job to support he and his family while paying for the treatment of an illegal alien with a brain injury in a Chicago hospital. I am angry with a government that allows other veterans to suffer and forced to sell their possessions to put food on the table because they are unable to obtain the needed care, treatment and disability as another Iraq War veteran injured by a Bradley rollover and forced to live out of his car because he couldn't receive the disability payments he needed until CNN interceded on his behalf; now allowing him to live in a apartment. I am disgusted with a government that allows and ignores the above but can pass a bill providing health care for 20 million illegal aliens in this country and the 5,000 to 10,000 that illegally cross our border every week without even as much as requiring proof of identity or citizenship verification while requiring Americans and veterans to wage a never ending battle against the entrenched bureaucracy.
    I am disgusted with a government that has forgotten their oaths of office and abandoned the Constitution which embodies everything that thousands who selflessly heeded this nation's call to arms have fought, sacrificed and died for. I am angry with a government that has strayed from the principles envisioned by our founding fathers of a government of, by and for the American people but has become one of, by and for Corporate America, The Chamber Of Commerce, The Mexican government and the 77,000 other interests that permeate K street for cheap labor, votes, and to hell with the American people who have been left to tumble in midstream.
    It's men like you who are the true heros in this nation, Retired. You should be supported better by the nation you gave all you could for. And I don't mean only financially supported. Our vets haven't gotten the dignity and honor they deserved since Nam...and maybe before.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    Thanks for your understanding and support patrioticme and millere. Yes I am angry as I served for 24 years and am also a disabled front line combat veteran who developed physical disabilities right after the cessation of hostilities and has to pay for my care. I am tired of this government selling out everything for which I and millions of fellow veterans have sacrificed much. I am tired of this government placing the interests of those who violated our laws, borders, sovereignty and use stolen identities to illegally obtain jobs and benefits ahead of the interests of Americans who have worked and sacrificed much only to see it taken and given to illegal aliens if not stolen by them. I am angry, disgusted and disillusioned with a government that allows a recently returned Iraq War vet to face financial devastation and the loss of his home because of traumatic brain injury forcing his wife to leave her job to support he and his family while paying for the treatment of an illegal alien with a brain injury in a Chicago hospital. I am angry with a government that allows other veterans to suffer and forced to sell their possessions to put food on the table because they are unable to obtain the needed care, treatment and disability as another Iraq War veteran injured by a Bradley rollover and forced to live out of his car because he couldn't receive the disability payments he needed until CNN interceded on his behalf; now allowing him to live in a apartment. I am disgusted with a government that allows and ignores the above but can pass a bill providing health care for 20 million illegal aliens in this country and the 5,000 to 10,000 that illegally cross our border every week without even as much as requiring proof of identity or citizenship verification while requiring Americans and veterans to wage a never ending battle against the entrenched bureaucracy.
    I am disgusted with a government that has forgotten their oaths of office and abandoned the Constitution which embodies everything that thousands who selflessly heeded this nation's call to arms have fought, sacrificed and died for. I am angry with a government that has strayed from the principles envisioned by our founding fathers of a government of, by and for the American people but has become one of, by and for Corporate America, The Chamber Of Commerce, The Mexican government and the 77,000 other interests that permeate K street for cheap labor, votes, and to hell with the American people who have been left to tumble in midstream.
    It's men like you who are the true heros in this nation, Retired. You should be supported better by the nation you gave all you could for. And I don't mean only financially supported. Our vets haven't gotten the dignity and honor they deserved since Nam...and maybe before.
    Agree. Your post really affected me retiredairforce.

I want to thank you for your service to our country, I sincerely mean that. And in these days where it is hard to find heroes you are one. I've heard the saying 'they don't make them like that anymore' and thought of you after reading your post.

Take care.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12