Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Patrol too busy to respond

I live in the City of Maricopa in Arizona which is in Pinal County. I live about 10 miles away from Stanfield and the infamous I-8 drug and smuggling corridor. These are just a few calls for service as pulled from their daily police reports. http://www.inmaricopa.com/Police-Reports

Here is another interesting call made to Pinal County Sheriff office by a taxpaying citizen requesting help. Apparently the Border Patrol in Casa Grande station was too busy to respond which was confirmed by this Pinal County Sheriff Department call for service. That is why Sheriff Babeu needs additional funds to fight illegal immigration as the Feds are clearly not doing there job when they refuse to answer a citizens call for help on suspected illegal aliens. Here is the actual call for service.

111112248 Information Report ASSIST:MOTORIST OR PUBLIC
    Incident Address : 1700 BLOCK OF S RALSTON RD MARICOPA
    Time Reported: 20:42
    Time Occurred between: 20:42:47 11/12/11 - 20:42:47 11/12/11
    Cad Info: RP ADV A UDA CAME TO RPS 42 10 MIN AGO. SUBJS ON FOOT. SUBJS LEFT NORTH OF RPS ADDR. NORTH ON RALSTON. RP ADV THERE WERE WAS ONLY ONE SUBJ. NKI NKW. RP IS CONCERN FOR HIS SAFETY .. NO THREATS MADE. RP ADV 2 OTHER UDAS CAME TO HIS DOOR AROUND 10AM. TODAY RP ADV HE DID CALL BP.. BP TOLD RP THEY WERE TOO BUSY AND TO CALL PCSO. CALLING BP. BP ADV ALL UNITS ARE TIED UP AT THIS TIME. BP IS NOT 19.

In the same area Pinal County Sheriff on another date entered this call.

111114179 Traffic Violation (Citation) SMUGGLING
    Incident Address : S STANFIELD RD & W PETERS RD STANFIELD
    Time Reported: 18:52
    Time Occurred between: 18:52:55 11/14/11 - 18:52:55 11/14/11
    Cad Info: SOUTH OF WILL HAVE 1 AT GUN POINT AND ONE WENT RUNNING NB WILL BE 3405 LOAD CAUGHT ONE SUBJ 2ND SUBJ RAN NE DRIVER H/M BLK ZIP UP SWEATSHIRT AND BLUE JEANS

Pinal County Sheriff-doing the job that Border Patrol can't or won't do. Seems to me we need more Border Patrol Agents in the Stanfield Arizona area of I-8 and Highway 84.

More Pinal County Sheriff calls-this one is on BLM land off of I-8. Of course none of this is in the news either. Wonder why they keep this quite? And some people want to claim Sheriff Babeu and Sheriff Arpaio exaggerate the level of activity in our area. They should rename this area of BLM death Valley and smugglers corridor.

111110070 Dead Body DEATH INVESTIGATIONS
    Incident Address : N STANFIELD RD; OFF I-8 STANFIELD
    Time Reported: 10:36
    Time Occurred between: 10:32:47 11/10/11 - 10:32:47 11/10/11
    Cad Info: RP FOUND HUMAN REMAINS, CALL THE RP FOR BETTER LOCATIONS..POWERLINE RD AND THE 8023J BLM RD.. SUBJECT W/BLM IS THE ONE WHO CALLED IT IN ADV S9 AND HOMICIDE. S9 NOTIFIED..GPS COORD..PCSO MI SENT BLM CONTACTED 1C34 ADVISING THEY FOUND ADDITIONAL REMAINS IN THE AREA

19 more illegal aliens found at house raided by Ice a week earlier

111030196 Suspicious Activity SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY
    Incident Address : 12000 BLOCK OF N BREWER RD MARICOPA
    Time Reported: 14:39
    Time Occurred between: 14:36:20 10/30/11 - 14:36:20 10/30/11
    Cad Info: I/P.....HOUSE TO THE WEST OF RP ...ON JEAN DR.....RP WAS ADV BY ICE AGENTS THAT IF ANYONE SHOWED UP AT THIS RESIDENCE TO CALL ....ICE SERVED SEARCH WARRANT 2 DAYS AGO....NKI NKW. RP CAN SEE 2 H/M. DRIVING SIL SUPERCAB TRUCK. UNK LP. AND A WHI PASSENGER CAR 4DR UNK LP. RP CANNOT SEE LP. RP CAN STILL SEE THEM. SUBJ ARE HOOKING UP A TRAILER THAT WAS ON THE PROPERTY AND APPEARS THEY ARE GOING TO TRY TO TAKE STUFF OUT OF THE RES. ICE. IF ICE WAS ADVISING THESE PEOPLE TO CALL THEM CAN YOU RELAY THIS INFO TO THEM AS WELL. RP WAS ADV TO CALL BACK IF THEY LEAVE OR IF SHE CAN GET A LP. PER RP SHE WAS TOLD BY ICE THAT SHE NEEDED TO CALL THE SHERIFF DEPT. ICE AGENT IS GOING TO MAKE SOME PHONE CALLS, NOT SURE WHAT IN REF TO, BELIEVES IT MAY HAVE TO DO WITH THE MULTI-AGENCY RAIDS FROM EARLIER THIS WEEK. ADDITONAL RP ADV THAT THE HOUSE BEING 459 IS 50000 BLOCK OF W JEAN DR. ADDITONAL RP ADVS THAT PEOPLE TAKING STUFF OUT OF THE HOUSE. RP SAYS THAT ITS A WHITE IMPALA POSSIBLY 28 AND A SILVER TRUCK WITH A TRAILER RP SAYS THAT IT WAS 4 MALE WERE ALSO TRYING TO START A VEH THAT WAS ON THE PROPERTY. IN THE AREA ATLING. SILVER NISSAN FRONTIER PULLING A TRAILER RALSTON ROAD AT THE WASH NORTH OF JEAN NOVLP TO 1C35 VEHICLE FLIPPED BACK AROUND AND HEADING TOWARD MOCKINGBIRD. I WILL HAVE THIS SILVER TRUCK STAY HERE AND GO LOOK FOR THAT THER VEHICLE. 1C35 WILL BE OUT WITH THE TRUCK I WILL BE OUT WITH A WHITE IMPALA BREWER & PAPAGO 926, 30 DAY 4 UP BREWER & PAPAGO. I 10-15 DROPPED OFF AT C103 WITH S24 AND 1 HAVE OTHER 19 TO CG BP FOR IDENTITY. VEH AND TRL TOT TO ELITE. 7 12000 BLOCK OF BREWER F/U. PER 1C35 OUT WITH DOWN BY GRY IN COLOR 2000 MODEL MUSTANG PEPCO. AT PAPAGO & BREWER AND IT'S CODE 4. CAN YOU SEE IF THERE IS A DAVID UNIT AVAIL FOR 10-15 RELAY

Note: CG means Casa Grande and BP mean Border Patrol. 10-15 means arrested person.

All this Pinal County Sheriff manpower and transportation is at Pinal County taxpayers expense to bring these 19 suspected illegal aliens to Border Patrol station in Casa Grande. Hopefully Sheriff Babeu is keeping a talley of the expense so we can bill the Feds at the end of the year. Otherwise, as a Pinal County taxpayer I am paying double taxes for enforcement of our immigration laws.

More illegal aliens running right down the street from my house:

111017229 Traffic Violation (Citation) SMUGGLING ALIENS
    Incident Address : N JOHN WAYNE PKWY; MP 167 MARICOPA
    Time Reported: 19:50
    Time Occurred between: 19:50:13 10/17/11 - 19:50:13 10/17/11
    Cad Info: BAIL OUT REQ MPD

Pinal County Sheriffs requesting assistance from my town police. MPD=Maricopa Police Department

More dead bodies in the desert you don't hear about:

111014124 Dead Body DEATH INVESTIGATIONS
    Incident Address : S SMITH RD & I-8 STANFIELD
    Time Reported: 13:21
    Time Occurred between: 13:16:53 10/14/11 - 13:16:53 10/14/11
    Cad Info: FOUND A DEAD BODY IN THE DESERT...NEAR I-8 AND SMITH RD....NO WEAPONS RP REQ ETA. D550 HAS BEEN ADV. PER D550 HAVE 1C35 CONTINUE COMING FROM STANFIELD. S9 COPIES TRAFFIC. 1 OFFICER WITH BLM OUT THERE. JUST SOUTH OF I-8 ON SMITH RD. FIND OUT HOW FAR ON SMITH RD I NEED TO GO MAYBE I WILL RUN INTO THEM. IN THE CULVERT JUST WEST OF SMITH RD OFF I-8 TWO BLM VEHICLES IN THE MEDIAN OF I-8... THAT COULD LEAD US IN..250 YARDS WEST OF SMITH RD ON I-8 IN THE MEDIAN AND THERE WILL BE 2-3 BLM VEHICLES OUT THERE. MI SENT

And we have no problems in Arizona on our BLM land. Apparently the one thing the Feds have got right is posting the warning sign about it being dangerous in our federal lands. And who do the Feds call when they discover dead bodies? Pinal County Sheriff or Maricopa County Sheriff.

And how would you like to have this knock on your door? Machinegun toting people. I am really surprised this homeowner allowed this person in. Can't really say he is an illegal alien but I would suspect so since BP brought him to their station.

111016102 Information Report ASSIST:MOTORIST OR PUBLIC
    Incident Address : W ORO RD & S AMARILLO VALLEY RD MARICOPA
    Time Reported: 11:44
    Time Occurred between: 11:40:52 10/16/11 - 11:40:58 10/16/11
    Cad Info: H/M AT RPS HOUSE/SAYING 5 SUBJS ARE CHASING HIM WITH MACHINE GUNS. RP SAYS HE DOES NOT SEE ANY OTHER SUBJS. POSS COMING FROM TABLE TOP MOUNTAIN. RPS ADDRESS DOES NOT PLOT. RP IS BETWEEN PETERS AND ORO RD OFF OF AMARILLO VALLEY. RP SAYING HIS HOUSE LOOKS LIKE ITS A 2 STORY HOUSE BUT ITS NOT. THIS MALE SUBJ CAME UP TO RPS HOUSE KNOCKING AND SCARED/SAYING 5 SUBJS ARE CHASING HIM WITH MACHINE GUNS/THIS SUBJ IS IN RPS HOUSE AT THIS TIME/RP GAVE HIM FOOD AND WATER AND HE WILL WAIT THERE. CAN CANCEL. 2 DPS K9 OFFICERS ARE ENROUTE. HEARD INFO ON SCANNER. PER C4. START BP UNIT. THIS HAPPENED HOURS AGO. PER STILL ENROUTE WORKING STONE GARDEN TODAY. PER 98. BACK ON PG. CTCIN BP. BP CTC'D WILL NEED TO CHECK WITH SGT WHO WILL RESPOND. MIGHT HAVE TO SEND
    BORSTAR UNITS. DPS CALLED ALSO. WILL DISCONTINUE UNIT. BP WILL CALL BACK WITH ETA. ADV OF UPDATES. PER OK TO CLEAR CH. WILL CTC VIA 21. CHANNEL CLEARED. ONE O/B TO B/P. ASSIGN TO. BP ADV BRINGING ONE TO THEIR STATION.

Further police reports can be read at this link http://www.inmaricopa.com/Police-Reports
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

PatriotAZGUY, without a link to the source of this info I would have to move it to GD. I'll wait a bit to allow you to add a link.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)