Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    On Lou Dobb's show tonight they said the White House responded re the agents and said something about although the sentence for the agents seemed severe the agents were wrong, something to that effect. I'm sure we can get the transcript later. I'm fuming!!!
    I just heard that too. I am sick.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

that pathetic piece of crapola in the white house needs to be impeached for TREASON and is a traitor to the USA for telling people that they used excessive force and deserve the sentence they got

How Dare him!?!?!?!

Can't you just see Alberto Gestapo Gonzales...kicking back and smiling about his power tonight..."ha,ha I got those BP agents...and I will sacrifice them..to show these Americans who's in charge..ha,ha, ha" as he
    calls the other tratiors at the injustice department for a good laugh about destroying the agents and letting the drug runner go free...
    Enjoy it now Alberto...because you won't be smiling forever...after God catches on.....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Banned
    I too heard Bush's response to Dana Rohrbacher and the cold-heartedness and detached manner of his comment stunned me. This man has ice running through his veins as well as air between his ears.

And where is "The Race" on this.....out popping champagne corks?

John and Ken at kfi640am are going to talk to one of the agents who is trying to get to their station but is in traffic. Should be there around 4:30 pst and they plan to have him on about an hr so if you want to tune in:
    http://www.kfi640.com/main.html
    I'm so mad! This is not the end of this.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

IM listening to it now, so far they have not brought up the press release from the white house

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    that pathetic piece of crapola in the white house needs to be impeached for TREASON and is a traitor to the USA for telling people that they used excessive force and deserve the sentence they got

How Dare him!?!?!?!
    Recklessly throwing around the term "treason" every time someone gets tweaked at this or any other President is like calling everyone whose political policies you don't like "Hitler." It cheapens the term and lowers the level of the discourse.

I'm as frustrated as anyone, but raving extremism isn't going to accomplish anything.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    IM listening to it now, so far they have not brought up the press release from the white house
    No, that never came up, surprising. Sounds like the agents do have a chance of getting a 'stay' which would mean they'd stay out of jail until their appeal. Think I got that right.
    Glad to hear a group are going to the capitol also, was it the 9th?
    This story is like a living nightmare.
    I wonder if our president has become brain damaged and forgot which country he presides over?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Boy... did Bush ever do a bait and switch on the conservative Christians in America...The Golden Boy turned to a Creature from the Black Lagoon
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Boy... did Bush ever do a bait and switch on the conservative Christians in America...The Golden Boy turned to a Creature from the Black Lagoon
    Yes he sure did. I hope those Christians who voted for him remember that old Scottish saying next time "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12