Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BosHer: Cops hunt man accused of raping child

Cops are searching for a Guatemalan man accused of brutally raping a 4-year-old girl in Springfield on Saturday while the victim’s mother was working on a blueberry farm in Connecticut.

An arrest warrant has been issued for Edilzar Mazariegos, 22, who is charged with aggravated rape of a child with force, said police Sgt. John Delaney. Mazariegos is also known as Edy Gonzales, Delaney said.

Police said the girl’s mother went to work at 8 a.m. on Saturday and returned at 5 p.m. when she found her daughter crying and bleeding.

The girl was taken to Mercy Hospital and then transported to the Baystate Medical Center, where she was treated for “severe traumaâ€

Well Done

Well Done Department of Homeland Security. Yes, lets just wait until they victimize someone before deporting them. Thats a great strategy and hopefully not TOO many children suffer from your decision NOT to enforce immigration laws except AFTER they victimize someone....

4 yrs old???!!!

These kind of stories get my bp up more than any....sick sick sick minds these animals have.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jean

4 yrs old???!!!

These kind of stories get my bp up more than any....sick sick sick minds these animals have.

Oh My God! Yes... animal, animal, animal... no self-control at all... wild base inhuman animal
    The trauma that little baby girl has suffered will adversely affect her life forever. That kind of trauma does not ever go completely away.

I have two daughters, grown now, but they were 4 once.

This kind of stuff is horrifying. And God help me... I do not have it in me to forgive someone who does something like this to an innocent child.

God Bless her little soul, hold her in Your arms and protect her from any more evil.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Suspect in rape of girl in Massachusetts captured on Mannington Township farm
    Published: Saturday, July 24, 2010, 10:06 PM Updated: Saturday, July 24, 2010, 10:09 PM

Bill Gallo Jr./Today's Sunbeam

MANNINGTON TWP. – Authorities late Saturday night captured a man here who is wanted for the alleged rape of a 4-year-old girl in Massachusetts.

Earlier Saturday, Edilzar “Eddieâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

yeah stories like this make me sick.