Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boston: Illegal Irishmen arrested face deportation

See, it's not just the Mexicans and Central Americans. Deport them all.

Illegal immigrants face weeks in prison, then deportation

Jailed

by Con Dennehy

Two Kerry families are waiting patiently by the telephone this week for news of their loved ones, following their detention by US Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers.

On Tuesday, January 29, the two men, believed to be in their mid 20s and living in Boston, were detained by US Immigration and Customs after being stopped at a routine traffic inspection north of the city.

The men, both of whom are undocumented and classed as illegal aliens, were on their way home from a skiing trip with two men from Louth when they were arrested.

The Kerry men spent spent their first week in isolation as they underwent medical and blood tests, before being allowed to mingle with other prisoners.

They now face up to eight more weeks in prison, after which time they will be deported back to Ireland.

The men have not yet been named, but it is understood they are both from the South Kerry area.

The Irish Pastoral Center in Boston is in contact with the men, as well as the Irish Consulate.

Kieran O’Sullivan, a Kenmare native working with the Irish Pastoral Centre in Boston, said he has seen a surge in numbers of young undocumented being stopped in the past couple of years.

“These men, including the two from my own home county, are here to work and have not committed any criminal offences.

“They came here legally but overstayed their visas.

“It’s crazy that they should end up in a county jail for up to eight weeks,â€

I love it deport them all here illegally, yes.

Mr. O’Sullivan advised people who are in the country legally to bring evidence of their status with you at all times

Here is a man encouraging legal immigrants to carry their documentation with them, which is what I thought was required....or at least a good idea.....and as much common sense as it is for one to carry a driver's license, etc. which you would not want to leave home without.

And then there's the hispanic organizations screaming and yelling about the "racism" and "illegality" behind expecting people to carry documentation and being able to prove legal status for any reason, at any time.

What a big difference between two groups of people!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They all whine about "not doing anything wrong". Spare us.
    They're ILLEGAL, period.
    Send 'em home!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

These men, including the two from my own home county, are here to work
    Now where have I heard that before

I'll bet the teddybear's raving mad about this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No wonder Kennedy was fighting so hard for his and Senator McCamnesty's BLANKET AMNESTY BILL, they are deporting HIS VOtERS..

Illegal is illegal no matter what race,creed,or color,the illegals are.We have to have law and order and enforce our laws.Hats off to I.C.E.

I say put them in house arrest in Kennedy's estate. Make him take care of them until they are deported!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I say put them in house arrest in Kennedy's estate. Make him take care of them until they are deported!

deport deport....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast