Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Half the time ADHD is due to poor diet, (i.e. excessive sugar and simple carbs) and lack of exercise. Maybe if he wasn't stuck in a crappy church and was out and about he wouldn't be "afflicted" with this "illness'. I don't see him suffering while traveling all over the globe to promote his mother's criminal agenda. Give me a break. Deport both of them, they are making ME sick!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Classic manipulation, but it got Mexico to send and official request to the U.S. asking that his mother not be deported.

This Preacher Slim Coleman and his storefront church and Fronteras wife should be jailed for aiding and abetting. Just my opinion.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NATIONAL REFERENDOM ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE NEED A NATIONAL REFEERENDOM ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION TO TAKE PLACE. I WILL KEEP INSISTING THAT THERE ARE CONSERVATIVE CONSTITIONAL ATTORNEYS IN THIS COUNTRY THAT WILL TAKE UP THIS CAUSE AND ORGANISE A NATION WIDE VOTE ON THIS TOPIC. WE CAN NOT CONTINUE TO ALLOW THE PRESIDENT, THE SENATE OR THE HOUSE TO SELL OUT OUR COUNTRY TO BIG CORPORATIONS, THE LOBBISTS AND THOSE THAT PROVIDE AID AND COMFORT TO OUT RIGHT CRIMINALS. 85% PERCENT OF THE COUNTRY DO NOT SUPPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND WOULD CLOSE THE BORDER IF OUR VOICES WERE ACTUALLY HEARD JUST LIKE OUR CONSTITION PROVIDES FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE AND WASHINGTON CHOOSES TO LISTEN ONLY TO BIG MONEY AND NOT THE PEOPLE. THIS IS EXCACTLY WHY IN 1776 WE REBELLED AGAINST THE BRITISH AND WHY 150 YRS AGO WE FOUGHT A CIVIL WAR. SIMPLY BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENTS AT THE TIME REFUSED TO LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE. I AM NOT ADVOCATING A NATIONAL REVOLT ONLY A NATIONAL REFERENDOM SO THAT WE AS A COUNTRY CAN DECIDE WHAT 85% PERCENT OF US WANT WITHOUT THE INTERFERENCE OF LOBBISTS, BIG MONEY CORPORATIONS, THE GEORGE SOROS AND THE MOVE-ON. ORGS. THAT WE CAN DO IT WITH OUT IT BEING A REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRATE THING BUT AS AN AMERICAN THING. AND THATS WHAT I THINK.

Don't split up the family... send them both back. Simple.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Welcome to ALIPAC nivek1.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12