Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

She needs to serve her time before she is deported. She also should get charged with child abuse/endangerment. This woman really makes my blood boil.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

LOS ANGELES (AP) - An illegal immigrant who sought sanctuary in a Chicago church for a year to avoid deportation and separation from her 8-year-old American son was arrested Sunday, the church's pastor said.
    Separation from her kidd is her choice......

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    yea baby .. to prison for her..!!!

making a mockery of our laws..

hope this sends a BIG signal to all of them...

DANG..!!!

RIGHT on ICE..

now keep it going..!!!

Nice day all..!!

..and PS.. tell the NetLog staff to unblock my acct w/them..

8.19.07 10a mst..
    My profile being blocked on netlog..
    Their email ‘comment’ to me said:
    Sunday 19 August at 14:30 [their time, about eight hours ahead]
    Your Netlog account has been blocked.
    Hello iQuestionEverything,

Your Netlog account has been blocked by a Netlog moderator. The moderator gave this reason:
    “Discriminating and promoting radical political beliefs.â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I'm glad they did it - but they will make a martyr of her now.
    ...AND WHEN 'THEY' DO WE MUST REMIND EVERYONE OF DANI COUNTRYMAN, TERRANCE AERIEL, DASHON HARVEY, IOFEMI HIGHTOWER AND ALL OTHER VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIME.

Yeah, maybe Elvira didn't murder anyone, but she's a criminal nonetheless and she must be punished and deported. Period.
    It is also my hope that those who aided Ms. Arellano in her sanctuary be punished as well. That will send a clear message to every illegal sanctuary that we will not tolerate their disregard for the rules any longer.

GLAD TO HEAR THEY FINALLY CAUGHT ELVIRUS!!!!!!!!!

She is a criminal.She was arrested in front of her anchor and I'm glad,maybe the kid will at least learn there is a price to pay for breaking the law,but I doubt it.SHE KNEW THE CHANCE SHE WAS TAKING AND DEEMED IT WORTH IT,SO I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR HER OR HER PATHETIC GROUPIES.

They of course will try to make her into a modern-day Rosa Parks which is a disgusting shame,Ms. Parks was no criminal,but I expect nothing less from these people,they are as pathetic as she is(Elvirus,not Rosa parks).

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Thank God!!! And...thanks to all of the people who have been writing, calling, and faxing to get rid of Elvira.

Mayor Daley should be ashamed of himself for aiding criminals. The good news is that although Chicago is a sanctuary city, the local news channel had a poll asking whether Elvira should be arrested or not. When I voted, 94 percent of voters said yes to arresting her. That should send our politicians a message. Enough is enough. We don't want Elvira, or anyone else like her here!

I went back to Fox News today to get the final poll results, and I could not find it. Does anyone else know what the final results were? Do you think they would have deleted the poll(?)

When I voted, 94 percent of voters said yes to arresting her. That should send our politicians a message.
    You would think.....maybe if they get kicked out of office, they will understand....people aren't going to tolerate this any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    When I voted, 94 percent of voters said yes to arresting her. That should send our politicians a message.
    You would think.....maybe if they get kicked out of office, they will understand....people aren't going to tolerate this any longer.
    We wish. Unfortunately Rich Daley is a lifer. There are more ghost voters in Chicago than legitimate ones. His Dad was also mayor, so the family has some strong ties in the city, and elsewhere. Corruption is the norm here.

Our politicans have blood on there hands for the murder of these children.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast