Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trouble........you sure have that right!

SMOKE SCREEN

Cornyn, first of all, is pushing for the U.S. to pay for Mexico's NEW INFRASTRUCTURE. Getting ready for the OPEN BORDERS & NASCO with all those mexicans pouring in.

Pence Poison Plan is in the works. So, They'd love to get more money alloted to ANYTHING. It will be diverted when it gets there just as all our Tax dollars are diverted into their Corporate Pockets! It's WIN/WIN for them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi 2ndamendsis,

I am telling you they are going have to resort to Insta-Tan. That is all they will have left. I figure Kerry is buying up as much of it as possible. If he buys the world supply and will not share, the Republicans will have to soak in something like Behr Wood Stain or a bath of Strong Columbian Coffee to get things to look right for the camera.

I have so had it with these people. Gotta run. Till tomorrow.

Trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    Hi 2ndamendsis,

I am telling you they are going have to resort to Insta-Tan. That is all they will have left. I figure Kerry is buying up as much of it as possible. If he buys the world supply and will not share, the Republicans will have to soak in something like Behr Wood Stain or a bath of Strong Columbian Coffee to get things to look right for the camera.

I have so had it with these people. Gotta run. Till tomorrow.

Trouble

Well, at least if they tan up they'll be able to 'blend in' and LaRaza might spare them, lol.

The "Behr Wood Stain" is a pisser. Hey! I have quite a bit up in the attic...think I can sell it to them? Multiple shades for a selection, too

Hang in there TROUBLE! We need all our energy for the next weeks.
    UNITED WE STAND
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12