Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    the popular, bipartisan measure.
    What planet are they living on? It's only "popular" with the illegals who want to take advantage of our tax dollars.

I just called my senator, Dem Ben Nelson -NE, on list above as possible Yes vote on Dream Nightmare bill. His office told me he does NOT support the Dream Act. I politely explained that Sen Nelson might already have some difficulty with re-election in 2012 due to his Yes vote on Obamacare, but if he votes Yes on Dream Act its really over. Staffperson assured me he does not support Dream.

(Thanks for posting list above OneNation, just FYI, the phone numbers for the two Sen Nelsons - Ne and Florida - are reversed.)
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

We don't even have a national budget yet but Congress has plenty of time to spend on non-citizens.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    I just called my senator, Dem Ben Nelson -NE, on list above as possible Yes vote on Dream Nightmare bill. His office told me he does NOT support the Dream Act. I politely explained that Sen Nelson might already have some difficulty with re-election in 2012 due to his Yes vote on Obamacare, but if he votes Yes on Dream Act its really over. Staffperson assured me he does not support Dream.

(Thanks for posting list above OneNation, just FYI, the phone numbers for the two Sen Nelsons - Ne and Florida - are reversed.)
    Thanks for informing us. Now lets call him and thank him for voting NO>.

Why isn't this man being charged with treason?

Why aren't folks up in arms about him being elected by illegal immigrants?

If voting is allowed to foreigners in the country illegally there is no point in voting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by onetrickydude
    Why isn't this man being charged with treason?

Why aren't folks up in arms about him being elected by illegal immigrants?

If voting is allowed to foreigners in the country illegally there is no point in voting.
    I have been thinking the same thing since the election. I must say I am quite suprised that the citizens of Nevada that did not vote for him, and know that illegals did, aren't being more vocal about that rigged election in Nevada. I have been trying to figure out why

The 2 senators from Maine need to hear from everyone. They seem to be confused of what party they belong to.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    Why does this idiot keep on getting re-elected?

There must have been some kind of massive fraud in the Nevada Senate race. Sharron Angle was ahead of Reid by 4 percentage points before election day. The normal margin of error is plus or minus 3 points.

Reid was fraudulently re-elected by a combination of factors:

* The electronic voting machines would occasionally, and on cue, "flip" votes intended for Angle to Reid. And if the voter decided to simply leave this space blank? Then the "default" selection would be for Reid.

* Thousands of illegal aliens who work at major Nevada hotels were coerced by their powerful unions to go to the polls, and vote for Reid "so that they could keep their jobs". These same unions assured their illegal workers that they wouldn't get prosecuted or deported for their illegal voting, because the Obama Administration would look the other way.

Proving all of this would be difficult, but this is what must have happened. Perhaps some of the lawsuits on the Nevada Senate race will uncover something.

The fraud in securing Reid's re-election seemed to be stronger and more egregious than usual, because of Reid's importance in carrying-out Obama's insane agenda, which includes Amnesty for some illegal aliens under the DREAM Act.

If Angle would have defeated Reid, the rest of the Senate in the Lame Duck Congress would be less likely to vote for the DREAM Act, because it's sponsor would be forced to leave the Senate in January.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123