Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: BREAKING: Terry McAuliffe Says DACA and 700,000 Dreamers Here to Stay

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope you are right, but I don't know how much more I can take - my stomach is queasy already.

Me, too!!

But I'm a firm believer in supporting someone who is working hard to fix anything, your toilet, your roof, your country. And no one has worked harder, given up more or risked as much as this man to help US fix our country. He can't do it all alone, but he can do some of it alone, and he'll do as much of it alone as possible. And that will be a lot.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ALIPAC Poll: Our endorsement of Trump & His Promise to End DACA
    (Please review articles and post your 5 survey answers at this link...)
    https://www.alipac.us/f8/alipac-poll...d-daca-346058/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Me, too!!

But I'm a firm believer in supporting someone who is working hard to fix anything, your toilet, your roof, your country. And no one has worked harder, given up more or risked as much as this man to help US fix our country. He can't do it all alone, but he can do some of it alone, and he'll do as much of it alone as possible. And that will be a lot.
    It doesn’t hurt to remind both faces of Donald Trump that our support of him is conditional on his fulfilling the promises he made to us. Make him insecure and he will behave himself. You know what the RINOS he has chosen as advisors are telling him: “So let them (we who are against amnesty) get mad. Where can they go, to the Hillary and the Democrats? They have no choice but to get over it.”

The biggest most crucial promise he made was to end illegal immigration – not to find ways to make what is illegal into something legal. He could have ended DACA immediately but he delayed enforcement 6 months – why? The Nightmare “Dreamers” need time to get their stuff together? Fine end it in 3 months and put congress on notice that he will veto any bill giving them legal status. Instead he tells the RINOS to hurry up and pass a bill to make the Nightmare – dreamers legal.

The only weapon we have to counter the RINOS, the big money and Trump’s bleeding heart liberal instincts, is to criticize him and make him prove to us he will live up to his promises.
    Last edited by 17patri76; 11-15-2017 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    And Big Chief Forked Tongue has made it clear he will sign that kind of legislation.

Quote Originally Posted by 17patri76 View Post
    And Big Chief Forked Tongue has made it clear he will sign that kind of legislation.
    DACA Amnesty is unconstitutional. Trump can't sign it.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    DACA Amnesty is unconstitutional. Trump can't sign it.
    What are you talking about? If Congress passes legislation for a DACA amnesty and sends the bill to him, of course it is legal, and he can sign it. He tries to con us with the illusion of fulfilling his promise to end DACA but with his unnecessary 6 month delay, he merely gets Congress do his dirty work for him i.e. giving the nightmare “dreamers” amnesty. So that turns what is illegal into something legal. And there it is, Trump is all for “legal” immigration. And that kind of flim-flam shyster trick is a thoroughly dishonest act. And that is why I don’t trust him anymore

No, it isn't legal, and no it doesn't turn illegal into legal just because Congress did it. Congress is no more a "king" than the courts or the executive branch. Congress has limited powers under the US Constitution and making illegal aliens "legal" in violation of US Immigration Law is not one of them.

To make any illegal alien "legal" in violation of US Immigration Law would require repeal of the law that made them illegal to begin with.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456