Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Breaking: Trump Would Like to See Compromise Immigration Bill

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You can NOT deport MILLIONS of people without MASS DEPORTATIONS unless you drag it out for 10-20 years.

Kelly: No Mass Deportations
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOL!! Yeah, I've told you and am more than thrilled to tell you again, Trump said during the campaign in 2 years or less. So "over time" means 2 years and that's when the press was telling him there were 11 million of them. I think there's 30 million of them, so it might take 4 to 5 years on whatever plan he was using to deport 11 million in 2 years. I have a plan that would get them all out in 3 years using state and local law enforcement. Trump might use that too in areas that want to cooperate. In others, feds will have to do it.

So, RELAX. It's going to happen quietly and quickly. Fast and Furious. By 2020, you'll have to go scouring your gated communities and wood piles to find one. In my opinion.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

From NumbersUSA:

Pres. Trump calls for immigration policy that protects American workers, but news reports say he's open to amnesty

Dear friends,
    Pres. Trump's comments on immigration during his address beore a joint session of Congress last night were historic! The President called for an immigration policy that serves the interests of American workers and highlighted the economic impacts of low-skilled mass immigration on workers and their wages.

Here's what Roy wrote in his response to Pres. Trump's speech:
    "I'm not sure that sentiment has been expressed by a President in the Capitol at any time over the last 90 years -- if ever. Oh, some Presidents have given a little bit of lip service at times to the fact that illegal immigration can be unfair to American workers. But this was ground-breaking to say legal immigration is a threat to workers."

-- Roy Beck, President & Founder of NumbersUSA

You can read Roy's full response here:
    https://www.numbersusa.com/blog/congress-hears-trump-put-struggling-workers-back-immigration-center-stage

But multiple news outlets are reporting that Pres. Trump signaled support for a mass amnesty in the hours before his speech.
    According to the Washington Post:
    At the meeting with television anchors, Trump suggested he is willing to address legal status for those who are in the country illegally but have not committed crimes. But he would not necessarily support a pathway to citizenship, except perhaps for 'Dreamers,' a group of nearly 2 million who were brought into the country illegally as children, according to a report by CNN's Wolf Blitzer and Jake Tapper, who attended the luncheon.

It's important to note that Pres. Trump did not call for an amnesty during his primetime speech, and the White House has declined to confirm the original CNN story.
    Still, the reports, if true, are concerning and deserve a response. You can send a message to Pres. Trump by using the White House contact form located here:

Here's a sample message:

I was pleased to hear Pres. Trump's comments during his speech to Congress that highlighted the impacts of mass immigration on American workers. I hope he'll work with Senators Tom Cotton and David Perdue who have introduced the RAISE Act that would reduce legal immigration by eliminating Chain Migration and the Visa Lottery and remove some of the pressures from workers and their wages.

But I'm concerned about news reports that say Pres. Trump told reporters that he's open to a mass amnesty for illegal aliens. Granting lifetime work permits to millions of illegal aliens would exacerbate the harmful impacts on American workers that the President referred to during his speech. I hope he'll clarify his position on amnesty and also end Pres. Obama's unconstitutional and illegal DACA program that issues work permits to illegal aliens.

If you use Twitter, I also encourage you to Tweet at Pres. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) and urge him to end DACA while also clarifying his statements on amnesty to reporters.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you Scott-in-Fla!! Yes I did mine earlier today.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    He's talking about legal immigration, getting rid of chain migration, green cards, importing low wage, unemployed, unskilled workers who can't support themselves here and sign up for welfare. We didn't use to allow immigration on that basis and only allowed about 70,000 immigrants in a year. Then the Democrats changed it in the 60's to this green card deal and Congresses ever since started raising the numbers dramatically by the hundreds of thousands to now over 1.1 million green cards a year. Plus all the other visas. Plus all this unfettered illegal immigration.

So when Trump talks about immigration reform, he's talking about legal immigration reform, not legalizing illegal aliens.

He needs to end DACA now so we can all put our worries on that to bed.
    Pure speculation. Unless you have a personal relationship with our President, you can't know what he means, not exactly. Don't you think it's a little odd that the rest of us think he's being vague, yet you know exactly what he's talking about?

In my opinion, everything he has said over the last couple months clearly points to him doing nothing to resolve the DACA issue. I feel strongly that he wants to eventually set them on a path to citizenship. If he was serious about ending their legal status, he would already have kept his original promise. To continue to take applications for the program pretty much says it all.

On the illegals the left likes to call non-criminal, I feel he is open to their legalization. Of course we all know that any form of legalization will eventually lead to a path to citizenship. The Democrats won't accept anything less.

President Trump's illegal immigration message today remains as inconsistent as it did during his campaign. Just saying .......

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's not speculation, it's my opinion, same as your "speculation".

Just like JohnDoe2 thinks deporting 11 to 30 million illegal aliens over 2 to 5 years is "mass deportations". I have no problem with the term "mass deportation", but apparently some people do.

To put these figures in perspective for those who have some "issue" with the term "mass deportations" of 11 million to 30 million illegal aliens, Orlando, Florida had 66 million tourists in 2015.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/busin...502-story.html

They didn't need the US military to move these 66 million people in and out of Orlando, Florida. No one wrote articles about "mass departures from Orlando".

I don't know what Kelly thought he was saying or conveying or carrying on about down in Mexico or why JD2 thinks it's some big deal, but there is absolutely NOTHING "mass" or otherwise about removing 11 to 30 million illegal aliens from the United States. It's 1/5 to 1/2 of what the City of Orlando does every single year.

There's a lot of stupid people in our country and around the world, but lets not try to mislead the universe to conclude it's any of US here at ALIPAC, okay?

MW
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

It's not speculation, it's my opinion, same as your "speculation".
    If it's an opinion, please identify it as such. I identified my comment as an opinion:

In my opinion, everything he has said ......

On the illegals the left likes to call non-criminal, I feel ......
    At times you have a tendency to pass opinions off as fact. I have absolutely no problem with folks sharing their opinions, but it tends to be a little frustrating when those opinions are disguised as fact. Not trying to attack you on this, just asking that you pre-face your opinions accordingly. Thank you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Request denied.

. . . Just like JohnDoe2 thinks deporting 11 to 30 million illegal aliens over 2 to 5 years is "mass deportations". I have no problem with the term "mass deportation", but apparently some people do.

To put these figures in perspective for those who have some "issue" with the term "mass deportations" of 11 million to 30 million illegal aliens, Orlando, Florida had 66 million tourists in 2015.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/busin...502-story.html

They didn't need the US military to move these 66 million people in and out of Orlando, Florida. No one wrote articles about "mass departures from Orlando".

I don't know what Kelly thought he was saying or conveying or carrying on about down in Mexico or why JD2 thinks it's some big deal, but there is absolutely NOTHING "mass" or otherwise about removing 11 to 30 million illegal aliens from the United States. It's 1/5 to 1/2 of what the City of Orlando does every single year.

There's a lot of stupid people in our country and around the world, but lets not try to mislead the universe to conclude it's any of US here at ALIPAC, okay?

I have no problem with MASS DEPORTATIONS, as a matter of fact I welcome them.
    But Kelly says they aren't going to happen. So if there are no mass deportations the numbers must be going to be much lower than some estimates. Or is Kelly lying?

I.C.E. has a few leased airliners. Many different major airlines fly in and out of Orlando. Busses and trains can be used to Canada or Mexico but the illegal aliens from most other countries have to fly home on the few airplanes I.C.E. leases or I.C.E. has to spend a lot of money to lease a lot more planes to get them out of here 'REALLY QUICKLY and quietly"

Record Breaking 38.8 Million Passengers at Orlando International ...

https://orlandoairports.net/.../record-breaking-38-8-million-passengers-at-orlando-inte...
    Feb 12, 2016

Airlines flying from United States to Orlando International
    Direct from United States

Other airlines flying to Orlando International

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JD2, don't worry about it. Trump's got this. He knows how to move people, and he'll see that it's done right, quickly, quietly, and cost-effectively.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast